zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Build tavern or workshop, which one you guys think bring more benefit?
No comparison, a fully upgraded workshop with 100+ int character (soulmate relation) as foreman and 70+ avg displine will make 7-8 thousands manufacturing points means u can profit 10 grand from a single workshop in grim dark dying world difficulty- its basically a money printing machine. Mind though If u not playing in dying world then u can have as many u wish but playing in dying world means raw materials are limited and price vary accordingly. More than two workshop leads to material shortage and less profit. Hire scavangers,scrap materials to get for more profit. I'll recommend having max two workshop - one is for your best disciplined slaves and other for trainees. Two workshops give u 15-20 grand per day if u do things wisely and efficiently.

Last edited:

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
Hey does anyone know the code for the door out by imogden burrow or for hunts research lab?

Also I'm having a hard time getting the dinner quest to occur, any hints or suggestions to make them happen?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Is it possible to edit the HTML code to unlock MoR enhanced or not? Does it need more files or something?
Yes, it is possible to unlock MoR enhanced by editing the HTML code. One way of doing it was posted 1-2 months back.

Personally, I don't mind that it is only available for Tier4+.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hey does anyone know the code for the door out by imogden burrow or for hunts research lab?

Also I'm having a hard time getting the dinner quest to occur, any hints or suggestions to make them happen?
I managed to trigger Michelle's dinner quest when her willpower was low so try 5 willpower, see if it works. The wiki says it requires 5 willpower from her but that might not yet be updated.

Bud's quest works as normal. Lovisa's dinner quest works as normal.

The Abbot Roo and Walton dinner quest just gave me Standing +1 with them. I will see if with enough standing, I can trigger their final quest.

Reactions: Lurker452

maxwanker

Apr 12, 2023
Is it possible to edit the HTML code to unlock MoR enhanced or not? Does it need more files or something?
The published versions are usualy the last stable "enhanced" versions. Updates are timed nearly monthly. There are no features missing but the beta testings an very new develop since last public published. In different to other developements, there are no hidden special versions for the supporters (beside one additional scripted slave, need some additional pics). Supporters just get the monthly new releases a few weeks/days earlier then the public.

So: The answer is "No", as you'll not find a hidden "enhanced" version.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
The published versions are usualy the last stable "enhanced" versions. Updates are timed nearly monthly. There are no features missing but the beta testings an very new develop since last public published. In different to other developements, there are no hidden special versions for the supporters (beside one additional scripted slave, need some additional pics). Supporters just get the monthly new releases a few weeks/days earlier then the public.

So: The answer is "No", as you'll not find a hidden "enhanced" version.
He probably means the MoR Enhanced start for character creation.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
This is where you find the latest version of the Automation mod, which is originally based on alochas auto trainer mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: Expected to work with any recent version of the game, including latest public version 0.8.3.6 (and hopefully also future non public versions).
Mod backlog is currently on hold due to high workload IRL.

Last edited:

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I can't solve mystery of decrypted notes "Where three old masters stand
seeking harbor in moon-lit land..." that you get in 2nd rumor from Divine Juices. I tried going to Docks after dark, but didn't see anything.
I've read something that you also get notes from The Goonies quest (Rosita Ice from Fury tavern), but I don't have second notes in library although I vaguely remember picking them up during that quest.
Anyway, any help how to process is appreciated.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I can't solve mystery of decrypted notes "Where three old masters stand
seeking harbor in moon-lit land..." that you get in 2nd rumor from Divine Juices. I tried going to Docks after dark, but didn't see anything.
I've read something that you also get notes from The Goonies quest (Rosita Ice from Fury tavern), but I don't have second notes in library although I vaguely remember picking them up during that quest.
Anyway, any help how to process is appreciated.

Reactions: Gunner Rey and Daba

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
People keep telling me that there is no real difference between paid and free.
I guess they all lied. ;)
Honestly, I think the expanded character creation process allows for more individual choices to help define your character. I also love the Masters of Raana story, so the additional background quests helped filled some necessary plot holes.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes