Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Ah, yes, my brilliant design choice to make clickButton function non-case sensitive and to accept partial matches... In no way has this casued more head ache than it solved :D

I will update it to first attempt exact match, and only if that fails it should attempt partial match, to avoid such issues, in the next version.

Edit: In the meantime you can also do like this: await clickButton("Something", 2) to press the second button matching the condition... Which will of course stop working after I modify the function to look for exact match and suddenly the first match is the correct one... Yes, no head aches at all caused by this...
Thanks, I'll remember that second condition thingy :)

By the way, would you happen to know why adrienne's pic does not show in the little sidebar?

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
iam trying to get the clubhouse to further raise my acedemics.
i remember getting it in previous versions, years ago but i cant seem to find it now.
is it now behind the paywall?

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Is there an update? For some reason my slave thingy doesn't work :(
might need automation mod, hover over and check the girl's id

so for example girl id av114 and i need to increase corruption to 50

SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av114.likesadist=50

Genie

Mar 24, 2018
I was thinking more like this:

At home:
|Take to Foreplay| |Take to Dungeon| |Something else|

In Foreplay, dungeon or battle, buttons replaced:
|Do Something| |Do Something| |Do Something|

In total 3 buttons, with different functionality depending on the situation.

Edit: It may seem strange that I want to minimize the number of buttons, when there is still room for more, but the reason is that I want to have additional space for possible future things like a quick world navigator or a mod console, where you could get some feedback or enter cheat codes.
That option will indeed save some space. I would personally add take to dungeon on drag and drop for single character and maybe option to increase arousal with bathing.

Something that will take time is automating the mundane daily tasks for repeatative days. Like adding Empty box and for example adding hunting to first slot, academy to 2nd or talking to some npc or training or assigning followers so on. This day option will one click execute the options in row. This could potentially make the game too automatic but it is better to have an option than not. However, I think this could be tricky to implement.

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
I'm lost on the last relative quest I finished all the dialogue with Stacey and I can sell her artifacts but what am I supposed to do now?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm lost on the last relative quest I finished all the dialogue with Stacey and I can sell her artifacts but what am I supposed to do now?
If you are at the end of the current quest line it should say in the journal W.I.P. meaning it's still being worked on.

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
If you are at the end of the current quest line it should say in the journal W.I.P. meaning it's still being worked on.
its says "its a key to open up some kind of lock or start up some machinery" I dont see wip anywhere

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks, I'll remember that second condition thingy :)

By the way, would you happen to know why adrienne's pic does not show in the little sidebar?
Yes, it is a bug in the mod, that it incorrectly assumes all less than 18 years old npcs to have a child version of their portrait called edu_goodsmall_kid.png

In Adriennes case there is no such image because she is almost 18 when mc meets her.

I'm not sure if this applies to any other npcs, but I will investigate it.

In the meantime you can avoid the bug by making a copy of \Pics\Av28\edu_goodsmall.png called edu_goodsmall_kid.png

Edit: Fixed in latest version here

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Is there an update? For some reason my slave thingy doesn't work :(
Here is an updated version:
Code:
var cheatgirlname = "zahira"
var cheatgirl
for (const [key, value] of Object.entries(SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc)) {
    if (value.hasOwnProperty("girlname")) {
        if (value.girlname.toLowerCase() == cheatgirlname.toLowerCase()) {
            cheatgirl = eval("SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc."+key)
            console.log(value.girlname+' identified as SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key)
            console.log('Modify like this: SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key+'.age = 40')
            console.log('Or like this: cheatgirl.age = 40')
        }
    }
}
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Latest version: https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-3-grimdark.100207/post-14392005

Last edited:

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Can I do the tutorial quests even if I did not choose 'Tutorial' while starting the game? The quests for Bud walton (for that slave) and Belal's (sp?) guns will no longer be available?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
That option will indeed save some space. I would personally add take to dungeon on drag and drop for single character and maybe option to increase arousal with bathing.
Yes, one thing that I have observed when actually playing with the mod is to that it would be nice to have an option for mc to automatically shower with or without a slave when fithly or flacid and also to attempt increase arousal of non-aroused, non-loving, non-corrupted npcs by bathing together.

But it quickly snowballs into lot of different scenarios and is probably not worth the effort to implement as it doesn't matter later in the game after mc has gotten high copulation skill, high charm and evercock implant.

The main benefit of having the mod take girls to the dungeon is that it can temporarily remove follower, job and horse riding status, which is quite tedious to do manually. But I would need to rewrite some of the current interaction logic for that to work in a way that doesn't risk girl being permanently unemployed afterwards.

Most likely I will not touch any of it until next week.

Something that will take time is automating the mundane daily tasks for repeatative days. Like adding Empty box and for example adding hunting to first slot, academy to 2nd or talking to some npc or training or assigning followers so on. This day option will one click execute the options in row. This could potentially make the game too automatic but it is better to have an option than not. However, I think this could be tricky to implement.
I will probably add a way to do some basic routines like morning blowjob, followed by hunting, academy work or educating npc, followed by training, followed by beer / pool party. It wouldn't necessarily be very complicated to implement. But figuring out a simple and intuitive way of doing it might need some brain work.

My current thinking is that it could be added as functionality of the morning blowjob button which shows you the current routine if you hover mouse, executes the current routine on single click and removes all extra activities when double clicked.

To add things to the routine player would drop hunting button or whatever on it, and whoever was follower at that time would be part of that activity in the routine.

But this is definitely very far down in the list of features to implement.

Another little feature that I realized would be nice is if page buttons are separated in first and second half, effectively creating up to 24 follower groups based on which slots npcs are located in.

Conceptually like this:
1720555237012.png

Last edited:

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Here is an updated version:
Code:
var cheatgirlname = "zahira"
var cheatgirl
for (const [key, value] of Object.entries(SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc)) {
    if (value.hasOwnProperty("girlname")) {
        if (value.girlname.toLowerCase() == cheatgirlname.toLowerCase()) {
            cheatgirl = eval("SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc."+key)
            console.log(value.girlname+' identified as SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key)
            console.log('Modify like this: SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key+'.age = 40')
            console.log('Or like this: cheatgirl.age = 40')
        }
    }
}
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do I have to do all of that?

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Also, does anyone know the whole list of applicants?

I have
Ownadvoc = Serenity.
OwnImpflower = Imperial Flower
Owngale = Raiken Gale
Ownneura = Neuraclean
Ownhaze = Haze Pill
Ownbreaker = Mindmancer

I'm missing like 3 more, I think lol.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes