Deren

Feb 18, 2018
not really familiar with java, but i tried editing the automation mod to place ask something? in talk nice. problem is for some reason using await clickButton("Back") uses the background button instead. no clue how to fix this

nvm just changed it to click the stop talking button instead.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
not really familiar with java, but i tried editing the automation mod to place ask something? in talk nice. problem is for some reason using await clickButton("Back") uses the background button instead. no clue how to fix this

nvm just changed it to click the stop talking button instead.
Ah, yes, my brilliant design choice to make clickButton function non-case sensitive and to accept partial matches... In no way has this casued more head ache than it solved :D

I will update it to first attempt exact match, and only if that fails it should attempt partial match, to avoid such issues, in the next version.

Edit: In the meantime you can also do like this: await clickButton("Something", 2) to press the second button matching the condition... Which will of course stop working after I modify the function to look for exact match and suddenly the first match is the correct one... Yes, no head aches at all caused by this...

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
lol, thats amazing. so in the end some of it is just guesswork. ill try capping a soldado next time. by roaming bandit parties right now i mean those guys that spawn at low control. i tried to cap a space marine with half health but he was just like 500~ or so base. that mustve been a different ID than normal space marines, i guess.
Oh, this is for selling? You should process them first. You never know, some of them could be good manual laborers for your workshop (aka they have the Workaholic trait). You can sell them after processing via the Actions tab and picking the Watery Eyes or Crystal Heights button. On average, you earn more money and as long as you do not do other actions other than sell them, you can sell 10 or more of them without the time advancing from the first one you sell.

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Oh, this is for selling? You should process them first. You never know, some of them could be good manual laborers for your workshop (aka they have the Workaholic trait). You can sell them after processing via the Actions tab and picking the Watery Eyes or Crystal Heights button. On average, you earn more money and as long as you do not do other actions other than sell them, you can sell 10 or more of them without the time advancing from the first one you sell.
oh yes, one of the first and probably most important thing i learned when i first asked stuff here, take first. And yeah I was just checking them for ones w/ good discipline, but frequently got ones that had the base -15 and +5 instead of the +15 i was expecting.

dzurgun

Jun 28, 2024
yeah, and then activate the mod in Options.
Alright. I have down loaded the Sandman mod. And put the art work in the mod folder, then activated the mod option in the option tab. For some reason I don't get any art displayed at all now. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Last edited:

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Alright. I have down loaded the Sandman mode. And put the art work in the mod folder, then activated the mod option in the option tab. For some reason I don't get any art displayed at all now. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
artwork in the mods folder or sandman folder in the mods folder?

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
leave that vagina alone for awhile till it heals, man. theres 2 other holes per girl. spread the love around. check her status every few days till she heals up.
Except it doesn't as far as I can tell. Gaping status does not go away over time. I can assure you that this is counter to reality!

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Except it doesn't as far as I can tell. Gaping status does not go away over time. I can assure you that this is counter to reality!
She is not wearing a butt plug or something? Not a floor crawler or assigned to a corrupted slavemaster? If not, you can try to post a save file in the discord's bug report channel.

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
Selling her to Kymanto Hall?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah but this post makes it look like a feature in the future and not currently present in the game so it doesnt seem really worth it to me if she just disappears currently. Has anyone tested to see she becomes a feature in the master sphere at a later time?

dzurgun

Jun 28, 2024
What is the order of three rounds of socializing actions in the Furry's Tavern that activates the quest line for Valerie Borsow's questline?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What is the order of three rounds of socializing actions in the Furry's Tavern that activates the quest line for Valerie Borsow's questline?
This is the only one that matters. You want to pick socialize when you get this and it will activate. I don't know if it matters whether you play cards/darts first, so I socialize first just in case. I never got around to testing the other way. I use F5 to guarantee the event since the chance is relatively small. If you don't use F5 you might try every day for months and never see it. Or you might get lucky and get it on the first try.
val.jpg

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
So I was giving this game a go,
Did a few replays and didn't want to do the stat grind again, then one thing let to an other ...

now I have a pretty extensive cheat list, so I might as well share.
This is composed on game version: 0.8.2.2
As always, before you start cheating make a backup of your save, you might break stuff.

Press 'F12' go to the console tab, here is an tutorial and use the for item descriptions.

Besides money, all other values are set to 200, any of those can be changed to other WHOLE numbers, don't use decimals or floats. '10' is ok, '5.2' is not.

Other then that fun little game you got here GD-Studios, the setting/world feels very well flashed out and the writing is very well done. I can easily see this growing into a text based 'Elder Scrolls' like game. There is already an fair amount of stuff to do. so keep it up.

Is there an update? For some reason my slave thingy doesn't work :(

Jack Goff

Sep 15, 2023
How do you increase the max capacity captured slaves. I haven't played in awhile but i use to be able to hold 5-6 now i can only hold 3

Kahnmir

Jan 13, 2018
Hey guys, I can't seem to do anything with adrienne. No threesome with michelle, nothing. Did she get her content turned off or something?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys, I can't seem to do anything with adrienne. No threesome with michelle, nothing. Did she get her content turned off or something?
If you just got her, she starts off underage so you have to wait til her 18th birthday.

Reactions: tsap

Kahnmir

Jan 13, 2018
If you just got her, she starts off underage so you have to wait til her 18th birthday.
Oh.. Well, I very dumbly gave her some revital (I thought she started at 18 for some reason) BUT for anyone else who has this problem there is a button in the actions tab under "tasks & locations" that says Age +1 which... takes her to 18! Yay.

Reactions: tsap
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes