SaucePirate

Jun 1, 2019
Automation mod has been updated again here
(And is now pretty much feature complete)
Lines 1874 and 1875 of script.js are mixing up the MC's strength and dexterity values when doing the basic training's 'Push It' and 'Hire Trainer' checks.

I've also noticed that 'Frigid' erroneously appears on mouseover for NPCs who have the trait reduced to 49, such that it is no longer active.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Porrvald

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Does character portrait affect in game apprence; If I pick let's say asian or black would that depict the chosen character?
Unfortunately, no. There's only one MC look in the sex renders. I heard Grim will be experimenting with different protagonist renders (including a female MC) but its not going to be in this game anytime soon, if ever. Maybe in MoR 2.

Reactions: Sexual Soda

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Unfortunately, no. There's only one MC look in the sex renders. I heard Grim will be experimenting with different protagonist renders (including a female MC) but its not going to be in this game anytime soon, if ever. Maybe in MoR 2.
Unless I misunderstand, that seems like way too much work to be worth it. An alternate male MC would double the current number of sex renders. Add a female MC as well and that would triple it. A female MC at least would provide a meaningfully different playing experience. An alternate male would really provide nothing other than some cosmetic changes.

Alternate portraits for people choosing different ages, etc is fine. That's minimal work but it doesn't affect the sex renders.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Lines 1874 and 1875 of script.js are mixing up the MC's strength and dexterity values when doing the basic training's 'Push It' and 'Hire Trainer' checks.

I've also noticed that 'Frigid' erroneously appears on mouseover for NPCs who have the trait reduced to 49, such that it is no longer active.
Thanks!
New version uploaded with both bugs fixed.

Reactions: SaucePirate

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
Is avery and stormchild one time thing? 300 days now and ive not gotten a thunderstorm or seen avery yet in crystal auction

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure that the day my Stormchild appeared, I got a notification of a "Stormwave" (whatever that is) - not a storm, or a thunderstorm, or a hurricane; and I haven't had one since. (Though I can't find that in the code now; maybe it's changed.)
I'm positive. I literally just bought her after taking that screenshot. She's guaranteed to show up at either of the 2 slave auction houses you might decide to go to when that storm is going on. She might be miss able if you lose the auction. Haven't tested that.
stormchild.jpg

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
^Also, only her Stormchild trait is guaranteed. Everything else is random. (in case you did not know already)

Got two questions:

1. Got a choice between Tavern and Workshop now. Which one should I get if I am looking for money-making building?

2. Following to above: how to best optimize each of them?

For now I've been living from investments, poker games and bounties. About time I start getting serious scratch.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
I don't think increasing strength through combat has ever worked. I have never gained a point from that. You can gain a point or two randomly by smashing the grate in the holiday dresses quest and the quest for the Dunham girl but I'm not sure if it's uncapped. I don't think I've ever gained a point from it when I was already at or above 130 but I have never F5'd it extensively to see if it was possible. It's not a repeatable thing anyway so you can't gain much that way.

You can get to 151 melee if you wait til you get to 150 before clearing the scrap pile in your yard. I don't think there's any way to gain further than that. Damage doesn't scale with melee skill anyway as far as I know, just strength. Ranged damage DOES scale with ranged skill though so you should see some damage increase up until you hit 150 there. You can train strength and stamina to 130 at home if you have a maxed out dojo. Without a dojo I believe 120 is the cap. I think the training cap for melee and ranged might be 120. You can also gain an extra uncapped point of strength and stamina from the scrap pile if you wait til after you're at the training cap before clearing it.
No u can definitely increase strdngth upto 70 via only melee crits. I trained that space pilot girl from 50 to 70 and melee 40 to 110 through only crits.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
No u can definitely increase strdngth upto 70 via only melee crits. I trained that space pilot girl from 50 to 70 and melee 40 to 110 through only crits.
Must be a crazy low chance for strength then (much lower than melee) unless I consistently have very strange luck on crits. I have trained Sky from 50 melee to 150 with melee crits alone but during the time required for that she has never gained even 1 point of strength. Same for MC. I can easily train melee from 10 to 150 with melee crits alone but during that time I have never gained even 1 point of strength. Maybe it only works with certain weapons? The only melee weapons I ever use are whips, katanas, and greatswords.

With that being said I always train everyone I intend to fight with up to 80+ strength in the dojo within the first 3 months. So if it takes longer than 3 months to gain a point then the chance is low enough not to be relevant to me.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
so i just wanted to send some of my children off and found out that you can only have one child per job.
so if i have two children with 75+ science, the first child gets to be a scientist and the second doesnt do anything?
seriously? he isnt even doing any of the other available jobs?
i hope this is a bug

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
How do you active cheats?
There is no cheats to activate.

You can however still cheat via and via console (CTRL + SHIFT + J in Chrome).

But to do so you need to figure out which things you want to modify and to do that, you can search the thread just as well as anyone else.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Got two questions:

1. Got a choice between Tavern and Workshop now. Which one should I get if I am looking for money-making building?

2. Following to above: how to best optimize each of them?

For now I've been living from investments, poker games and bounties. About time I start getting serious scratch.
You can have both. There are two external plots so in theory you can build one as a tavern and one as a workshop.

I am not up to date on tavern optimization. All I did was turn gambling on, made sure that my bartender is good (Doyle and Ansel have innate bonuses, Doyle is an extrovert and pretty smart from the get go, and his advanced age), and got my assigned NPCs different jobs. The job assignment in the tavern is random but you can control it by controlling your NPCs' melee, ranged, domestic, willpower, and dancing/performance stats. Then comes the part of raising tavern reputation up to 1000. I did a bit of carousing there too to help raise the reputation faster.

For the Workshop, you set it to Manufacturing, you assign high discipline NPCs as workers (be on the lookout for the Workaholic trait from your random captures), you assign an intelligent foreman (needs to be a servant, slaves can no longer become foremen, so you can free some slaves if you want), and you wait one day. After that the workshop will generate production points. It will generate more the more upgrades you have and the higher the average worker discipline is. Tech points require certain tools and machinery upgrades. You use the production points generated as well as materials you can buy discounted from Aimee's Goods in Stokke Hills to create knives, rifles, or auto rifles. Knives are sold next door to the market. Rifles and auto rifles sell more in Hamah Bay. The trip there costs money and, more importantly takes, a lot of time so what you can do is create rifles/auto rifles for 7 days, go to Hamah Bay, sell it, go up and kill the two respawning charucks for some stat gains and 60 meat each, and go home. The charucks respawn in 5-7 days, enough time for you to hoard more rifles/auto rifles and sell them. Be on the lookout for market saturation. When you sell too much of one item (market supply says ~15k iirc), it will hit market cap and you will earn much less money from selling more until the market saturation has went down again.

Reactions: Isilindil
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes