JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Well they are unique traits because they part of a character. For Skulduggerist you need to talk to Rebecca about hopes and dreams while she is amiable.
For Manager you need to enslave the bounty Tuner Jackson and have him on Friendly or higher while paying him at least 50$ allowence.
See, that's the thing; I know it is unique, but I just wonder if there was a way to give to another NPC, yk.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
So... there's some interesting models hidden away in the Av containers for the random slaves you can capture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, GD-studios - Why are the following Av's in the AvRan folder? (Apologies if this has been asked before)

View attachment 3826428

*Edit: Original formatting was confusing... fml
The second model is part of the game, and I'm pretty sure I saw one of them as a buy able slave b4.

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
So... there's some interesting models hidden away in the Av containers for the random slaves you can capture.

Also, GD-studios - Why are the following Av's in the AvRan folder? (Apologies if this has been asked before)

View attachment 3826428

*Edit: Original formatting was confusing... fml
The way Av-folders are structured is a bit confusing, I know; but there's really no major technical difference between story NPCs (av1-99) and randies (100+) except that randies are deleted upon dismissal, to save engine load.

A dismissed story NPC continues to age, heal and normalize attributes, which adds up to the Conclude Day lag you experience on end game saves unless you have a powerful CPU.

Some features are also turned off by default for randies, such as hopes and dreams, advanced scenes and armor/clothing wardrobes. Those can be easily turned on by changing a variable, however (Valkyria, Adora, Mae etc).

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
To heal:
1. Give it time overnight (implants from Doctor's Hall will accelerate.)
2. Use Tendstim(s) (anytime) bought at Roo's General Store.
3. Train/assign a Nurse (get overnight treatment).
Way 4. Bath with a girl and let her scrub you.

Reactions: LizJ
Mar 5, 2024
Version 0.8.3.4 has been released (Acolyte+, Tier4+)!

Hello guys!

The Main feature for this release is the continuation of Aria's quest line. You're now able to attack and (hopefully) pillage the palace of its wonders, books, girls, men and artifacts.

0834 also has the fully unlocked group capture mechanics, enemy armor soak decay and a large list of tweaks, bug fixes and many new renders.

Since The Palace offers mechanized enemies, there's no hiding the fact that our MC will face his toughest opponents yet.

Hints for The Palace assault:

- HULC armors and both Cyber Cannons are not essential but highly recommended.
- Bring (and use) combat stimpacks!
- Save often!
- Free your enemy captives before the assault. You'll feel very inclined to take most enemies as captives with the new unlocked capture feature but save at least two spots for the final battle (apartment inside the palace).
- You cannot go back home between fights but you're able to access the Follower Group pane (stables must be built). Essential for those playing on Ironman. Switch combat groups if they're getting depleted.
I do not think that combat stimpacks will be necessary, normal stimpacks (between combats) will suffice. Also Cyber Cannons will not be necessary, if anything then Grenade Launchers instead of normal ranged weapons should be used (due to "splash damage" of Grenade Launchers not caring in any way about armor soak values). Melee enemies will be laughable as they will hit nothing, except maybe the mc/pc - (as a hint: it is nice, that for dojo training there is a new penalty for "strength gte 130", interestingly dexterity can still be trained to insanely high values, eventhough only for some body types)¹. And as melee weapon for the followers (except maybe for the first follower) the usual fists should be sufficient. Also it might be preferable to give the first follower a stealth armor (if she has the highest badass value of all) instead of HULC armor as stealth armor increases badass (if it is already high enough) and there is some interesting thing about persons in stealth armor getting chosen as a target (in advanced combats by most weapons), but then (as long as there is a target which is not stealthed) the target getting switched in some deterministic way to the next target (the second follower, if he/she is not stealthed and still alive, otherwise the third, the fourth and last and also least the mc/pc, if all other substitute targets are either downed or stealthed).

¹) You might also want to check, whether melee skill can still be trained (for some body types) above 150.

Reactions: dzurgun

APK19YZF

Sep 6, 2020
Can anybody explain the way to obtain the perks: Fury, Zeal and Enhance during sermons & lectures? Thank you in advance

Uncle Bob

Jan 12, 2018
Sry to ask a question, that has been asked a lot of times before. But how do you get the threesome with Adrienne and Michelle?

Previous answers in the thread are from 2023 or older, and it seems to me, they are outdated. That, or I'm just too much a noob to understand them. I've tried all sorts stuff with no result.

Note: In my game Adrienne has turned 18, so that's not the problem. Their corruption is 35 and 47, but from what I understand, that shouldnt be an issue. The attitude to the MC is both 'Loving'.

Thank you very much for any advice.

Vierz22

Aug 8, 2020
i want to ask, i'm stuck in the quest 'The Borsow Gal" fom Valerie..

Untitled.png

I've searched the entire map, but I can't find the location at all, can anyone help me?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Can girls become pregnant from prostitution?

Can girls become pregnant from parties?

EDIT: I would to know if they can get pregnant evidently without lube, not how to avoid her to get pregnant :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Whas this nerfed? Because I found it a really fast way to raise my and her intelligence
I do not think so. My wives got to 100 intelligence pretty quickly, which is the cap for the cafe gain. I cannot speak for the MC's int gain though since my MC's intelligence was already overcapped.

No, but you can paste this code blob in console to restore virginity:
[...]
cheatgirl.pussyxp = 0

cheatgirl.analxp = 0
These two are not actually necessary. I have virgins with 80 xp thanks to an uncorrupted female slavemistress with perverted or nymphomaniac traits.

I do not think that combat stimpacks will be necessary, normal stimpacks (between combats) will suffice. Also Cyber Cannons will not be necessary, if anything then Grenade Launchers instead of normal ranged weapons should be used (due to "splash damage" of Grenade Launchers not caring in any way about armor soak values). Melee enemies will be laughable as they will hit nothing, except maybe the mc/pc - (as a hint: it is nice, that for dojo training there is a new penalty for "strength gte 130", interestingly dexterity can still be trained to insanely high values, eventhough only for some body types)¹. And as melee weapon for the followers (except maybe for the first follower) the usual fists should be sufficient. Also it might be preferable to give the first follower a stealth armor (if she has the highest badass value of all) instead of HULC armor as stealth armor increases badass (if it is already high enough) and there is some interesting thing about persons in stealth armor getting chosen as a target (in advanced combats by most weapons), but then (as long as there is a target which is not stealthed) the target getting switched in some deterministic way to the next target (the second follower, if he/she is not stealthed and still alive, otherwise the third, the fourth and last and also least the mc/pc, if all other substitute targets are either downed or stealthed).

¹) You might also want to check, whether melee skill can still be trained (for some body types) above 150.
You may need to kill them faster than grenade launchers can manage. And they are mostly ranged. The APC can probably miss more consistently though with high dex but it may not be as often as you want. The BOFORS guns does not miss as much for now. But this is all subject to change..

How can I kill the Terro from the Deep? That thing just one shots my group and takes like 0 dmg from guns.
Greatsword, power strike, and duraplate armor or HULK armor. Or very high dexterity, like 100+ or something. My 95 Dex Kelly fell to that. Alternatively, instead of greatsword, plasma rifle from bounty drops as long as your NPCs' range combat stat is high. This is currently one of the few fights a plasma rifle can excel in though depending on your follower stats greatsword spam might still outdamage it.

Sry to ask a question, that has been asked a lot of times before. But how do you get the threesome with Adrienne and Michelle?
That was the only way you can have sex with her pre-0.8.3. Now, she has full sex renders so that one render was gone probably. Threesome content is in future updates.

Can girls become pregnant from prostitution?

Can girls become pregnant from parties?

EDIT: I would to know if they can get pregnant evidently without lube, not how to avoid her to get pregnant :rolleyes:
I'm not sure if other characters can get an NPC pregnant. I have not tested it exhaustively though so there's that.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes