Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Hi.

After a few months I try to immerse myself in MOR again but it seems that I still have the same problem with some attributes on the NPCs...

MOR seems now to be a very good sex slaves trainer but, while more and more functionalities concern politics and especially craftsmanship, I am still stuck on the possibility of training the attributes of my slaves for non-sexual purposes.

My problem concerns for example the increase in the intelligence of NPCs. While this attribute is used in many professions as a prerequisite (for example 50 for a foreman...) or as a performance boost (slave trainer, foreman, ...), I can't find any reliable method for training it, unlike most other attributes (I'm talking about real training, not sending an NPC to the academy and praying...).

Am I missing something in the wiki or is this a feature planned for later?

For example, in the same way that you can build a dojo for training physical attributes, couldn't you have something similar for intellectual attributes?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Boss, do you know how to give NPC unique traits like Skulduggery and Manager?

And I feel like there a cap on how much your factory make since even if you have a high Int it still only make around 1k or 2k :-(
Well they are unique traits because they part of a character. For Skulduggerist you need to talk to Rebecca about hopes and dreams while she is amiable.
For Manager you need to enslave the bounty Tuner Jackson and have him on Friendly or higher while paying him at least 50$ allowence.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hi.

After a few months I try to immerse myself in MOR again but it seems that I still have the same problem with some attributes on the NPCs...

MOR seems now to be a very good sex slaves trainer but, while more and more functionalities concern politics and especially craftsmanship, I am still stuck on the possibility of training the attributes of my slaves for non-sexual purposes.

My problem concerns for example the increase in the intelligence of NPCs. While this attribute is used in many professions as a prerequisite (for example 50 for a foreman...) or as a performance boost (slave trainer, foreman, ...), I can't find any reliable method for training it, unlike most other attributes (I'm talking about real training, not sending an NPC to the academy and praying...).

Am I missing something in the wiki or is this a feature planned for later?

For example, in the same way that you can build a dojo for training physical attributes, couldn't you have something similar for intellectual attributes?
There's not really a quick way to raise Intelligence on NPCs. The main option is to send them to the academy where they have a somewhat low chance to randomly gain a point every day depending on which class you send them to. There is another option for the girls if you marry them, you can take them to the cafe and they have a chance to gain a point.

You can further improve the chance by upgrading your house to include bookcases in the dorms and rare artifacts in the office (those are hard to get). You can also build a library and upgrade that at home but I don't think there's any chance for intelligence increases from that, just stuff like academics and science. But hey, better chances for passive increases are always a good thing...

The bigger issue with Intelligence is gaining it for MC. There's really no way to do that reliably without abusing F5 or without requiring decades or hundreds of years doing something with a 1% chance. So unless you're doing a build where it's just not possible I would recommend always starting MC off with 90 intelligence so you don't have to worry about that.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
[Bug] Cost reduction of luxuries by pantry girl doesn't seem to work properly and game doesn't display of luxury cost in economy page in v.8.3.3.

Edit: Reset title. Fixed the cost reduction issue, but still doesn't display the values correctly under Relish & Drinks and Luxuries. Also reduces influence gain from luxuries, which seems to be unintended.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Whas this nerfed? Because I found it a really fast way to raise my and her intelligence
I haven't tried it in awhile. The last time I did it, the chance was so low that it was pointless wtihout extensive F5 use. Less than 1%. It might have changed since then though. Kind of like Poker. You can get to 90 with that but only with extensive F5 use or decades worth of attempts.

Percentage wise the best option I have found was lots of extravagant marriages (the $25k per marriage option). Used to be about a 20% chance of an intelligence point for that. I don't know if that still works. It's also very expensive.

I normally just start at 90 now so when I take the classes and read the books I end up around 120 or something. That's not the max possible but it's fine IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks for the answers.

To resume there are really no really reliable way to increase INT on NPCs, I'll add this to the list of ununderstanable things and will come back in some months to see if there are some changes :)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
realy?
i didnt get a single point out of it.
i only managed to give her 1 point as well.
With this I got myself from 80 to 120 and Rebecca from 50 to 90.
I haven't tried it in awhile. The last time I did it, the chance was so low that it was pointless wtihout extensive F5 use. Less than 1%. It might have changed since then though. Kind of like Poker. You can get to 90 with that but only with extensive F5 use or decades worth of attempts.

Percentage wise the best option I have found was lots of extravagant marriages (the $25k per marriage option). Used to be about a 20% chance of an intelligence point for that. I don't know if that still works. It's also very expensive.

I normally just start at 90 now so when I take the classes and read the books I end up around 120 or something. That's not the max possible but it's fine IMO.
Arround every third visit one of us got one point.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
With this I got myself from 80 to 120 and Rebecca from 50 to 90.

Arround every third visit one of us got one point.
Well that's definitely massively better luck than I had. When I tried the cafe I had to F5 more than 100 times per point of intelligence on average. Maybe the odds are better now, might have to try again. Poker in the current version is dozens of times per point of int for me.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
[Bug] Cost reduction of luxuries by pantry girl doesn't seem to work properly and game doesn't display of luxury cost in economy page in v.8.3.3.

Edit: Reset title. Fixed the cost reduction issue, but still doesn't display the values correctly under Relish & Drinks and Luxuries. Also reduces influence gain from luxuries, which seems to be unintended.
Fixed it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Copy and paste over original code from /* display lux only - ignore */ to what's contained under /* LUX FINAL CALC */ in "Economy2". Should display things correctly and not diminish influence proportionally on higher settings. Cost also adjusted to a 50 percent reduction instead of 20, as stated in text.

Last edited:

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
I think I got injured pretty badly in teh first encounter in the game (with Ansel). How do I heal?
To heal:
1. Give it time overnight (implants from Doctor's Hall will accelerate.)
2. Use Tendstim(s) (anytime) bought at Roo's General Store.
3. Train/assign a Nurse (get overnight treatment).

Reactions: Gunner Rey

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
So... there's some interesting models hidden away in the Av containers for the random slaves you can capture.

Also, GD-studios - Why are the following Av's in the AvRan folder? (Apologies if this has been asked before)

1720843718932.png

*Edit: Original formatting was confusing... fml

Last edited:

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
So... there's some interesting models hidden away in the Av containers for the random slaves you can capture.

GD-studios - Why are the following Av's in the AvRan folder? (Apologies if this has been asked before)
View attachment 3826428
[/SPOILER]
I think it's because even though these characters aren't treated as randos, and many of them are story based characters (at least, I'd argue they qualify as such), they don't have all optionality that the others do. Some I think are missing backstories, and I'm pretty sure none of them have a "Hopes and Dreams" option to them.

Reactions: GD-studios

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I think it's because even though these characters aren't treated as randos, and many of them are story based characters (at least, I'd argue they qualify as such), they don't have all optionality that the others do. Some I think are missing backstories, and I'm pretty sure none of them have a "Hopes and Dreams" option to them.
I promise I'm not editing my original post to make you look crazy, because I just realized how poorly I structure it. To sum it up though, the Av's surrounding Valkyria and others are stored in the same AvRan folder despite having unique appearances w/ some having their own questlines (similar to Valerie).

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes