grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MastersOfRaana-0.8.3.4Tier4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kotono

Donor
Jul 18, 2018
can someone clarify?

v0.8.3.4 T4+ Unstable ====vs==== v0.8.3.4 T4+ stable

what's the difference? other than stabilization lol

Feb 17, 2024
how to get the girl with the grey hair on the second picture, and is there a fast way to make pregnant girls look pregnant?
In the older game versions you could go to the doctor to make it faster

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
how to get the girl with the grey hair on the second picture, and is there a fast way to make pregnant girls look pregnant?
In the older game versions you could go to the doctor to make it faster
She's a generic NPC. Just capture or buy girls and one of them is bound to random into her display picture.

Go to Game Options, go to the second page and you can choose pregnancy settings.

Ok so maybe im a little slow, is the update here not official? and is the image pack from that mod or is it official?
I don't know what is happening either (I do not think the alpha testing was completed; there were still bugs) but the image pack is basically high-res wallpapers as far as I know. You do not add it to your game.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
She's a generic NPC. Just capture or buy girls and one of them is bound to random into her display picture.

Go to Game Options, go to the second page and you can choose pregnancy settings.

I don't know what is happening either (I do not think the alpha testing was completed; there were still bugs) but the image pack is basically high-res wallpapers as far as I know. You do not add it to your game.
So I should probably wait unless GD wants bugtesting (which he wont bc its patreon?)

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
So I should probably wait unless GD wants bugtesting (which he wont bc its patreon?)
I have no idea. There is nothing in the discord I can find about this.

Here's what I think I know: if this is the 0.8.3.4 alpha and you load your save into it, catch the new girls, you cannot bring your save back to the current 0.8.3.3 build because the new girls and the new traits would probably pop an error since they do not exist in 0.8.3.3. You would have to wait for the 0.8.3.4 official release to bring your new save there.

She is "reward" for a special quest available once you reach 10000 influence.
Oh. He meant Aisha Hassan? I thought he meant the elfin girl on the banner with the platinum blonde hair.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I mean technically speaking I think they could always do that. It's just been an honor system up until now where people who paid did not want to share before GD

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
The new Tier4 update is shady af! How come random shithead upload nonsense without Grimdark's permission? About to skip today's work because of this dumbass.
Could be malware or someone clicked on a shady discord link and gave away his discord login data on accident. At this point, who knows. (I don't. I don't know how malware really works, actually.)

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes