khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
that might be op if it gave perks , i think its something to do for the late game personally , so u have something to do
Doesn't have to be a strong perk. Touch of Adonis for instance is just something that makes bondage more effective and makes the Vanilla trait a little less annoying. In any case my point was just that a non monetary reward would be better IMO. I can make way more money ramping up my workshops and investments than I can from the Hunt Research or Dockgraves girl quests so the only real reason to do them is just if you want to complete everything just because. From an ROI standpoint you're better off doing something else.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Anyone notice that influence gains and reduction of attention whore meter isn't being applied at the conclusion of some chill and dining events ? Is that a known issue being worked on?

Edit: Fixed it myself.

Last edited:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I've been stuck on 79 willpower for so long man, trying to get the master trait. Anyone know some good ways to improve willpower that isn't atheism or the morning BJ cause these two just haven't been doing it for me.

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
Is there a way to force michelles dinner quest to trigger using sugarcube? I have had dinner like 40 times and nothing she hhas undying affection and 0 willpower

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
I've been stuck on 79 willpower for so long man, trying to get the master trait. Anyone know some good ways to improve willpower that isn't atheism or the morning BJ cause these two just haven't been doing it for me.
The most reliable is to kill monsters on Hammah bay. After each kill you have a chance to gain +1 to random attribute (including Willpower)

Reactions: weezal

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Is there a way to force michelles dinner quest to trigger using sugarcube? I have had dinner like 40 times and nothing she hhas undying affection and 0 willpower
SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_thedig = 1
To add to the reply above, the charucks on Hamah Bay can grant increase up to 120 Willpower and 100 for Ranged Combat. The normal charuck can give DEX up to 120 while the feral charuck can grant STR up to 120.
What is the difference between T4 and public version?
T4 version has access to MoR Enhanced during character creation. Normal players start with 280 character creation points, MoR Enhanced gives 750 character creation points and access to MoR Enhanced locked traits . Nothing fancy for the most part, you can start the game with items that you can get later in the game anyway. The main draw for these traits is probably Adonis and Superb, for the stats they give which is pretty efficient for the points these stats normal cost.

T4 subscribers get to access and test new patches a month or a month and a half earlier to test, play, give feedback, and bug test.

T4 (well, T2 actually) gets access to one more quest, investigating your brother's disappearance and getting access to his slave, Miss Dunham. Chapter 3-4 is still WIP and so is the Great House settings.

Reactions: Fauno36

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
help, how do you sort NPCs?
You can move NPCS via the Actions ---> Move in the NPC Menu.
Any ways to increase the MC's libido so you can have sex more than once a day?
Evercock Implant, from the Doctor's Hall in Crystal Heights inside Emerald City. You need to have at least 1k influence before the guards consider you influential enough to be allowed to enter the city. I think situations when city control is so low, the influence needed temporarily rises.

Also, bathing with certain NPCs (your favorites tab) and doing one scrub can reset your libido back to normal craving. Not sure if that was patched out. It was not intentional behavior.

Reactions: hagare

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
daaamn so all the random slaves I brought from the markets have their own story and are not some randomly generated pixels? holy shit.. so I have a fav of mine.. her name is TILDE, I hope she gets her own story..
I know what you mean, some of those 'randoms' are the hottest chicks in the game. Probably because Grim got better at rendering as he did more of it and the randoms were generally the last girls he did. That statuesque dirty blonde with the lovely toast tan and light tattoos is probably my favorite girl in the game and she doesn't even get the basic random render package.

Sigh.

But I've got two of her!

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Any ways to increase the MC's libido so you can have sex more than once a day?
Increase your Stamina and your libido recovers faster. If you get it high enough it's almost as good as the Evercock implant. Eventually 'almost' isn't good enough for me so I will get the implant, but I don't have to prioritize it because the first thing I do every game is increase Stamina to ~80-100.

Reactions: khumak
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes