Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
(edited)Bug: Selling (Docile) Prowlers is possible until you finish all Hunt Research quest requests, then option to sell them is removed, when SugarCube.State.variables.huntslave is 4.

Temporary fix: Until it is fixed, if you are stuck with prolwers in your household set SugarCube.State.variables.huntslave=3 and don't finish last slave request, for future Prowler encounters.

Original text: Prowlers that I've got from Space Hulk mission I could sell to the Hunt Research. Prowler from the Prowler in the depths doesn't have that button. Probably this prowler has some flag unset that should allow it to be sold.

If so, does anyone know which? I don't have save from around where I had Space Hulk Prowlers to see myself.

Update: Okay, i figured it out, once you've completed all Hunt Research quests (i.e. SugarCube.State.variables.huntslave is 4) you can no longer sell prowlers. I was able to sell them by setting that variable to 3.

Please fix! :)

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not getting any letters regarding Prowler in the Depths Part 3. I completed Part 2 before the latest update, and in-game its been many weeks since then. Is there any way to trigger the quest through the console?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Update on the bug report, fixed here means for the next version:

Screenshot 2024-09-02 223514.png
Update: Okay, i figured it out, once you've completed all Hunt Research quests (i.e. SugarCube.State.variables.huntslave is 4) you can no longer sell prowlers. I was able to sell them by setting that variable to 3.

Please fix! :)
Yeah, it was brought up in the #bug-reports last week. Hopefully it is fixed in the next version.

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
The point was she has to have corruption over 75 and willpower below 25 for it to trigger corruption increase. I posted so you could check whether she meets those requirements
Yeah, I get that, but that only means that if Nicole has those stats, she will promote Authoritarian politics by herself, not that that's the only way for those to trigger. If you force her on those politics the effects should be the same, but it seems that in the code Authoritarian only increases Control, not Corruption.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Was trying to decide which kid I want...
Untitled.jpg
It's too bad nursery bonuses DO NOT translate into actual in-house bonuses.
At least melee and medicine dont (in this example)

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg Willpower and ranged dont match when removed from nursery and added to house

Flamedfire

Jan 28, 2023
Lol, only one virgin girl in the game.
No,there are also ADRIENNE, LAIKA (you need to wait until their 18 age), The Valkyria and Aisha.Also if you don't have sex with Michelle before she moves into your household,her status also virgin. You also get Dakota's virgin during her story quest

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes