Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Porrvald

killatopak

May 26, 2018
Is there some list of slaves that you can buy that has those icon with available scenes?

I can probably spam the slave market but then there are duplicates of those slaves as well. I just want one of each. Also are there unique slaves from each market? I'm just grinding the Crystal Heights one.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Is there some list of slaves that you can buy that has those icon with available scenes?

I can probably spam the slave market but then there are duplicates of those slaves as well. I just want one of each. Also are there unique slaves from each market? I'm just grinding the Crystal Heights one.
yes Stormchild and Dixon Twin heres a list of unique NPCs

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022

be careful u dont miss them in the slave market Stormchild only pops up during a storm as well

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024

I checked the AvRan folder in the Pics folder and these are the ones with sex scene renders that are not WIP placeholders.

Screenshot 2024-09-04 105706.png

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Is there a quest attached to Kate Veeron? I caught her snooping around in my personal papers but there doesn't really seem to be any option to do anything about it. Or is it WIP?
I married Kate and got affection to undying, she doesn't have any quest atm. Her story does leave it open for one in future though.

You can catch various slaves 'going through personal papers', I think its just a random event for defiance.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this game sure has changed a lot since it started its come along ways thats for sure our house holds way more people then it use to in the beginning the pregnancy stuff is awesome knocked up every chick ive had in my house LOL
now i got house full of babies too ... every once in a while ive had a few chicks trying to escape and could used dogs or something to stop them could only use guards ... so how do we get dogs or is that gonna be later on down the road?

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
this game sure has changed a lot since it started its come along ways thats for sure our house holds way more people then it use to in the beginning the pregnancy stuff is awesome knocked up every chick ive had in my house LOL
now i got house full of babies too ... every once in a while ive had a few chicks trying to escape and could used dogs or something to stop them could only use guards ... so how do we get dogs or is that gonna be later on down the road?
dogs are later

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
i agree games came a long way since 2021 when it was released , its amazing, Grims done a lot, i still have the old 2021 versions

Reactions: casual69 and str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i agree games came a long way since 2021 when it was released , its amazing, Grims done a lot, i still have the old 2021 versions
this game jumped to my top 5 list of all time...just married a ton of girls i was expecting only to be able to have just 1 wife
BUT i got about 5 or so HAHAHA so awesome the corruption system is the best ive seen in ages really cant wait to see what comes next

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
this game jumped to my top 5 list of all time...just married a ton of girls i was expecting only to be able to have just 1 wife
BUT i got about 5 or so HAHAHA so awesome the corruption system is the best ive seen in ages really cant wait to see what comes next
haha yeah its very cool , i agree its top tier for sure ,best Slave Management RPG out , Grim comes out with content so frequently its very exciting for sure , 8.3.6 should be coming out this week Thursday or Friday for tier4+ all planned traits/disadvantages and bug fixes and other stuff will be in effect then as well and the new Master Of Ropes master trait Clemency had talked about yesturday, Tori specifically got pushed back another week or so to around the 10th-11th to the A2 patch he wants her to feel like a complete NPC before releasing her into the wild lmao

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
haha yeah its very cool , i agree its top tier for sure ,best Slave Management RPG out , Grim comes out with content so frequently its very exciting for sure , 8.3.6 should be coming out this week Thursday or Friday for tier4+ all planned traits/disadvantages and bug fixes and other stuff will be in effect then as well and the new Master Of Ropes master trait Clemency had talked about yesturday, Tori specifically got pushed back another week or so to around the 10th-11th in the A2 patch he wants her to feel like a complete NPC before releasing her into the wild lmao
the only thing that i hate about the game is the updating buildings/yard mechanic ...if we have the cash we should be able to upgrade everything all in 1 shot sucks ya can only do so much per day thats my only biggest complaint
one thing im having a difficult time with is my standing (paying donations, etc) dont get to put as much down as id like to in most buildings it maxs at around 70% ish not sure how to make my standing go higher its always locked at certain %'s

Reactions: Futamania

wik4mi

Feb 18, 2020
When you roll that event, press Control + R or F5 until it says a young girl and has different options. To get Kelly.

And since you definitely missed Valkyria, do this:

Save to disk. Press Control + Shift + J on chrome or edge. Copy and paste this:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.slavtest = undefined

Hit enter.

Make sure you have enough rope. Go to Marston Avenue. Fight the middle bandit group.

You hire him.
after inputting, SugarCube.State.active.variables.slavtest = undefined is it still random for Valkyria to appear in Marston Ave?

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
the only thing that i hate about the game is the updating buildings/yard mechanic ...if we have the cash we should be able to upgrade everything all in 1 shot sucks ya can only do so much per day thats my only biggest complaint
one thing im having a difficult time with is my standing (paying donations, etc) dont get to put as much down as id like to in most buildings it maxs at around 70% ish not sure how to make my standing go higher its always locked at certain %'s
u can raise your standing to 150 at Fort Sera , Aesir , and Christian church , u can raise to 80 standing at House Carozza , being Aesir religion u can donate to both Fort Sera and Aesir and they take the same stuff to raise it so its easiest ,u can still donate to The Caliphate(Muslim) regardless of faction affinity, dont ever donate money its the worst option , donate swords and people , mostly swords for good standing , there is a Cap on Carozza at 80 but Fort Sera and Aesir and Christians has no cap on money u can make , all the rest u cannot Vassal except Bandits but u should do that one last neway , ur donating people and swords to get ur power level up and in effect u will make more money from said faction

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes