khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How do i get her?everytime my men catch them thief.The only option is turn in or let them go
That's a different girl. The one you're talking about is the Urchin. She's recruitable at the end of a long event chain as long as you just keep letting them go and don't turn her in. Eventually there is an option to enslave her. There is a similar 1 time event for Kelly where you can enslave her the first time she appears. The girl from the quote you have to capture from a bandit group that spawns in the center of Marston Avenue on day 30.

Reactions: Ford Mustang

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Is there a quest attached to Kate Veeron? I caught her snooping around in my personal papers but there doesn't really seem to be any option to do anything about it. Or is it WIP?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How do i get her?everytime my men catch them thief.The only option is turn in or let them go
When you roll that event, press Control + R or F5 until it says a young girl and has different options. To get Kelly.

And since you definitely missed Valkyria, do this:

Save to disk. Press Control + Shift + J on chrome or edge. Copy and paste this:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.slavtest = undefined

Hit enter.

Make sure you have enough rope. Go to Marston Avenue. Fight the middle bandit group.

not sure whats happening so i have this quest getting my bearings says to talk to ansel in my NPC list
imagine my surprise when ansel isnt listed anywhere ... interesting
You hire him.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
When you roll that event, press Control + R or F5 until it says a young girl and has different options. To get Kelly.

And since you definitely missed Valkyria, do this:

Save to disk. Press Control + Shift + J on chrome or edge. Copy and paste this:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.slavtest = undefined

Hit enter.

Make sure you have enough rope. Go to Marston Avenue. Fight the middle bandit group.

You hire him.
i fired him earlier on i and guess i forgot and i found him and rehired him thanks for the reply found him just before i read your message haha

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
The game become painfully slow when you get your house full.

And yes, my computer it´s a potato. But if I have the game running with 88 or less characters, the things goes more or less smooth. Some seconds of delay when I press some (not all) buttons, and the end of day it´s slow, but everything it´s fine.

But if I have less that 8 slots free, the game slows a lot to the point of being painful to play. We are talking about 5-10 seconds of delay in each and all interactions with the game.

With a correct coding, makes no sense that you have almost a crash from moving from 88 to 89 characters. Seems almost if it was trying to sort an Array with almost no free space to move the blocks.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
whats up with nika clothes place?90% of the time when i wanna get girls piercings done its greyed out and wont let me
why is that and how to fix it so i can do what i wanna do?
Greyed out where? In the map? Clear the nearby bandit spawn. In the Actions menu? Some NPCs will not want piercings or surgery until you reach a certain Affection threshold.
wheres that screen located ive never seen that 1 yet?
Game options second page. The game options is the wrench icon on the lower right.
The game become painfully slow when you get your house full.
Damn. I have never experienced that one at least but I do know the midnight roll causes a massive lag on mine (at least 5-8 seconds) because the game does a lot of calculations on all 96 of my NPCs. I use a "lighter" browser though and not Chrome. Maybe clearing cookies and browser cache helps with that? (Save to Disk in the save menu all the relevant saves you want to keep of course since it deletes all your game saves in the browser cache.)

casual69

Jun 18, 2017
This is where you find the latest version of the Automation mod, which is originally based on alochas auto trainer mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi can someone help me with Automation mode... "auto skip feature"? Mod is locking standard "end day button... and the issue is that if i use Automation mod button it instantly SKIPS ALL info and story.. it kills my immersion... is it possible to stop skipping it?

what more that i have found is when in rack bonded, and whip girl to orgasm... it skips text too... a bit annoying...

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hi can someone help me with Automation mode... "auto skip feature"? Mod is locking standard "end day button... and the issue is that if i use Automation mod button it instantly SKIPS ALL info and story.. it kills my immersion... is it possible to stop skipping it?

what more that i have found is when in rack bonded, and whip girl to orgasm... it skips text too... a bit annoying...
Code:
var morningBlowJobEnabled = true  //If true then morning blowjob is fully automated. Change to false to disable.

Reactions: casual69

Arbe

Nov 23, 2017
I'm very confused by the changelog statement concerning Animated scenes:
There's now an official animation mod made by Sandman. This mod replaces a lot of generic images with animated scenes. Start by downloading "Sandman's Videos" from the official mods folder, place the Videos folder in "Masters of Raana/Mods" and then activate by clicking "ON" in the options menu, page 3, "Sandman's Videos".
But the only thing I can find in the official mods folder is Sandman_mod which just seems like an image replacer.

What am I doing wrong? :unsure:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
for actions is doing the full house worth it ? whats the ending results
same questions for project erebos?
dont wanna grind for fuck all
Just money. Like House Carozza. Just money. These are older "quests". From before the workshop was implemented, where getting that much money can guarantee you a boost to getting enough money to buy expensive investments and hulk armor. I think it needs to be revisited and there's been one or two suggestions but it's not in the pipeline. Implementing quests for old characters (Aria previous patches, Averil this patch, Lovisa's sister next patch, the Space Marine's quest, etc.) are still in the lead in the pipeline.
I'm very confused by the changelog statement concerning Animated scenes:

But the only thing I can find in the official mods folder is Sandman_mod which just seems like an image replacer.

What am I doing wrong? :unsure:
As far as I know, since I cannot find Sandman videos in my downloads, that is a short animated loop of a victory screen when you bring an all-female squad.

Reactions: str8up

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
If that's really it then tha's clearly very very very far from what I expected :) I already looked at those and as mentioned above it's just arena and post combat stuff.
My bad for misunderstanding that we would be getting some animations with the girls within the existing Sandman mod. ;)
You will have to ask Sandman for a refund :)

This is it:
1725386177260.png

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes