killatopak

May 26, 2018
Is there any way to destroy rooms upstairs on your home? I destroyed my library to make way for the news room and want to replace one of my bedrooms to a library. There doesn't seem to be an option though?

Edit: Let me try something first. There still occupants in the room I'm trying to demolish.
Edit2: Yeah. that did it. Just had to move them elsewhere.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Is there any way to destroy rooms upstairs on your home? I destroyed my library to make way for the news room and want to replace one of my bedrooms to a library. There doesn't seem to be an option though?

Edit: Let me try something first. There still occupants in the room I'm trying to demolish.
Edit2: Yeah. that did it. Just had to move them elsewhere.
Try the basement, if Demolish won't work upstairs. I could be sooo wrong so save first

Smashthatazz

Apr 4, 2022
Can I grind the trait Nymphomaniac for the girls? I want to get it to so they can be goldwalker. Any tips for training girls for Nymphomaniac? It seems it is a rare trait only few have.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Where can I buy land slots for a ranch? I already have a fully upgraded tavern in Redhaven. Do I need to demolish that?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Can I grind the trait Nymphomaniac for the girls? I want to get it to so they can be goldwalker. Any tips for training girls for Nymphomaniac? It seems it is a rare trait only few have.
Have a lot of sex with her... I could be wrong but Goldwalkers may be overrated, I have 4 only worth 100 a night for the 4.
Then I have them assigned to the tavern so that might be a factor. Lea Winton is a really good canditate

Reactions: Smashthatazz

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Only one Ranch available yet, you don't have to demolish, just talk to Averil Lewis
Thx for the response. I talked to her but I couldn't get anything about a ranch. She is at 'Soulmate'

NVM, I got it. Thanks!

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Is there a mod or cheat to get girls pregnant easier? Apparently editing my save data and changing their fertility doesn't work.
You are using saveeditonline? If that is what you mean by editing save data, edit the pregnant sat. Change the 0 to 279 (girls give birth at day 280 but only one girl can give birth at a time I think).

Screenshot 2024-09-06 114525.png
Does anyone know which folder or identifier created NPCs such as captured slaves are stored to mod the character?
You mean this one?
Screenshot 2024-09-06 114741.png
Once your copulation stat is high enough (66) and you bring her to orgasm in vaginal sex, there's a solid chance she will gain 1 point of nymphomaniac. A couple of points can be gained in a sex session. Nymphomaniac cannot be gained in bondage sex.
oh boy. I need to donate 600 men to the rebels?! This is gonna be a long grind.
You can donate men from Fort Sera to the rebels as long as at least 200 men remains at Fort Sera. Go to the rebel outpost, there's an option from Fort Sera there.

Rebels will also spend $300,000 to gain 100 men in conclude day push for power events. Grim said it's a 30% chance of happening. All you need to do is make sure the rebels have $600,000 or more money which is pretty easy to earn with workshop set to manufacturing.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I was playing online, there is current bug in changing inventory items clothes NPCs any I quote this, NPC in general get where head cuts off. It's making me wonder if PNG or JPG file is either too big.

I am wondering if you can dress your kids not in slave clothes because does the academy have a uniform for your kid to wear, it would be cool to have them wear.

There is no tailor shops to find different clothes...for wives to wear. Or MC to wear like parties, Pool parties, he needs to wear trunks?
House parties? Something fancy?

Thank you for the update, it was interesting to read up on the online ones. I hope to see more.

Some part of me wants to do over because, I question is there negative effects of destroying elder shrine at estate?
What else could put there?

I wish there are more places to put things. Is there more of an upgrade of the estate where it's at currently?

Could I upgrade and invest my funding to carpenters, would that upgrade more furniture?

Other shop Red haven somewhere was Junk shop place, but I think it's possible he could transformed into manufacturers with right funding.

Note: for person who wanted to get mod to pregnancy easy, uh turn off lube would one way increase your chances, narrow the time frame, I think if they had potion or shot to make shorter time pregnant it might exist unless developer felt it was to easy or bad idea leave in game it used to exist at doctor hall in rich sector, and you could speed up pregnancy?

I think if I replay again and have daughter put her through prostitution ring and get knocked up by miners...versus the other way... I see very few options...
There is no way MC can't train her and get her ready for anything. My goal to have a grandchild from miner. It might or might not give DNA I kind of desire.
I have no idea how to get a sky guard soldier, the idea of advertising would be bad. My rep might get hit lot if I do use advertisement way.

Is there other measure to get your adult child pregnant with someone else?

I was hoping to take her along as a group and take to fort and see if soldier willing, but that doesn't work. You are only talking to soldiers.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I was playing online, there is current bug in changing inventory items clothes NPCs any I quote this, NPC in general get where head cuts off. It's making me wonder if PNG or JPG file is either too big.
Placeholder images

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
0.8.3.6 looks absolutely FIRE with Tori and family man.
It's legit made me stop playing because I want to restart when it releases lol.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
image_2024-09-06_222625077.png
Regarding the Ranch, this is from the Wiki yet I had a Slave, Affection undying, Ranged 85 and Melee 88 but Stability only went up by 5 instead of 6. Also the number of workers only seems to affect the production and not stability

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 4007776
Regarding the Ranch, this is from the Wiki yet I had a Slave, Affection undying, Ranged 85 and Melee 88 but Stability only went up by 5 instead of 6. Also the number of workers only seems to affect the production and not stability
The amount of stability you get is less the higher it gets. So at 80ish stability you're not going to get more than 1 or 2 no matter how good they are.

Reactions: Nellyg
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes