ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A silly question, but is the second kitchen upgrade supposed to cost 75 000? Or is that a typo and that's supposed to be 7.5k?

Also, there's quite a few text descriptions and negative modifiers for kitchen at lvl.1 which seem to be a leftover from previous game version where the kitchen quality was a value between 1-4 instead of 0-2 it is now. It creates a bit of silly discrepancy where the game normally tells you the kitchen is perfectly functional room for middle class and then during some interactions you suddenly get mentions how it's all run down, smelly and broken all over the place, to the point girls lose mood to have sex there.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
So not sure if this bug or someone may have ran into this....already.
But I was playing the-game and assuming I was already an Atheist person, in fact I was not. So what happens to slaves + servants you converted their characters to what if you were not Atheist in beginning. I found out I had to convert to being one and then all points vanished, but even though slaves I tried to convert were still the same religion? How do I fix that.

It's starting to look like another restart for me. All that work, and then I have to redo everything...

I have another issue:
How come he can only read 2 chapters. I, for one, can read 10 chapters in a book in reality, and this makes me think MC is a slow person. You don't drink coffee when you are reading a book, you drink either cocoa or water so you are well hydrated. Coffee makes you sleepy. Is there a way to increase reading speed?

Idea: how come there isn't a shot that MC could take, increase his chances of twins?

Idea 2: apartment on master sphere, + star cruiser possible?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Is there a way to increase reading speed?
Player Intelligence stat increases reading speed.
But I was playing the-game and assuming I was already an Atheist person, in fact I was not. So what happens to slaves + servants you converted their characters to what if you were not Atheist in beginning. I found out I had to convert to being one and then all points vanished, but even though slaves I tried to convert were still the same religion? How do I fix that.
I have no idea what you are trying to say or ask.

One, you can convert NPCs to your current religion. Some NPCs will be harder to convert than others. Two, your NPCs will not change to your new religion if you change religion again. You will have to convert them once again. Three, the player converting religion means he loses all Devotion points and goes back to 0. You need devotion points to convert NPCs. Devotion points can be regained. Check the wiki.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Where are the myrdalen?
You cannot access them. You have to wait several days (8 days? 11 days? just keep checking) for your journal entry for Irish Business to change to this:
Screenshot 2024-09-07 234543.png

Then you can hunt back Iona using the magnifying glass icon on the lower left and comb through every district. She is not in Myrdalen. She is running away and she can be found in one of the already available places in the game. But she can only be found once your journal entry changes to that one above.
Guys, how do i met Lt.Milou Skye?She nowhere to be found in shuttle?
She needs to be the pilot on the shuttle to be interactable. You can check before boarding the shuttle. It's in the text on the right. The pilot is set at midnight. You can save your game before midnight, hit conclude day, check the shuttle on the morning at 9am who's the pilot. If it is not her, load the pre-midnight save, try again. Once you do talk to her, stay in the mastersphere and finish all of her talks there so it is not a hassle. Takes 5 or so days of just staying in the mastersphere and just talking/drinking with her once a day.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hey guys what do cyber cannons use as ammo and where do you get it? Thanks.
WEGA Canisters and it is extremely limited and rare. It will run out so only use it for very important fights. Some fixed quests give you ammo for it. You can also purchase ammo from the Mastersphere. Very limited and decently expensive.

Reactions: Xythurr

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I just got to the Sentinel Hill bit in Prowler in the Depths 3,

Am I supposed to be able to win the fight and with what sort of gear...?

Full team of Great Swords and Power Katanas did not work :p

Quest does seem to continue if you choose to flee, but what am I missing out on if I don't fight?

jeztie

Jun 24, 2018
I thought someone in the Arena cannot affect the household. Per latest update, my household Emancipation and Depravity is increasing with the only NPC being Rebecca (Advocate and Malevolent). She is assigned to the Arena, however.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Is there a post somewhere that has all the current soft/hard caps for all the attributes and skills for the MC and NPCs? thx

Azkiger

Oct 24, 2019
New player here, sorry if this is an easy to answer question, but I recently came across "revital" in game and after looking it up on the wiki (here: ) it says it can stop aging for 1 year?

How does one apply it? I've looked through my MC and NPC options and I can't seen to figure it out. I'd really like to give it to some of my favorite female NPCs.

Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes