Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
New player here, sorry if this is an easy to answer question, but I recently came across "revital" in game and after looking it up on the wiki (here: ) it says it can stop aging for 1 year?

How does one apply it? I've looked through my MC and NPC options and I can't seen to figure it out. I'd really like to give it to some of my favorite female NPCs.

Thanks!
Use inventory

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
WEGA Canisters and it is extremely limited and rare. It will run out so only use it for very important fights. Some fixed quests give you ammo for it. You can also purchase ammo from the Mastersphere. Very limited and decently expensive.
I gave it to the mastersphere pilot with the ammo pack and so far so good.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
New player here, sorry if this is an easy to answer question, but I recently came across "revital" in game and after looking it up on the wiki (here: ) it says it can stop aging for 1 year?

How does one apply it? I've looked through my MC and NPC options and I can't seen to figure it out. I'd really like to give it to some of my favorite female NPCs.

Thanks!
NPC Menu ---> Inventory ---> Accessories ---> Applicants
I gave it to the mastersphere pilot with the ammo pack and so far so good.
Ammo Pack does not affect Cyber Cannon. It will always drain ammo because even a well-connected merc will not be able to find ammo for a gun whose ammo cannot be manufactured. She's still a great user for it because she has Crackshot.
I thought someone in the Arena cannot affect the household. Per latest update, my household Emancipation and Depravity is increasing with the only NPC being Rebecca (Advocate and Malevolent). She is assigned to the Arena, however.
I'll report it in the discord.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Clemency FUUUUUUUUCK! She is so good with it she's carrying my ass lol. I thought I was set.:cry:
You've the guy who has always been helpful so thanks bud.
Can you please tell me how to make my bar profitable? I've fully upgraded it staffed it caroused in it to raise rep but so far it doesn't seem worth it. Very low profits.
I am playing on Grimdark/Dying world FYI. Also is the automation mod good/helpful?

EDIT: I wish the damn minigun didn't have a 100 str requirement to not be balls.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
My bar is not optimized at all. I just have people who work there, Doyle as bartender, gambling enabled, and 1000/1000 repute. I can earn almost $1600 per day. People who turned prostitution/gold walking on and have assigned gold walkers are earning as much as $5000 per day, sometimes more.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
My bar is not optimized at all. I just have people who work there, Doyle as bartender, gambling enabled, and 1000/1000 repute. I can earn almost $1600 per day. People who turned prostitution/gold walking on and have assigned gold walkers are earning as much as $5000 per day, sometimes more.
Damn. I don't have any girls trained or working as hoes because I dislike it. I may be too kind for this setting.:LOL:
Still 1600 is a lot more than I average but my rep is only around 200 or so.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
One more thing: can you give me advice on efficient strength training? Need to raise my people str.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
STR training is pretty straightforward. Just have them as your followers, have a fully upgraded Dojo, use the hire a trainer option, use the push it option, and train. NPCs have training caps, 120 for males and well-built females, 130 currently for herculean males and the player character if he does not have the Mountain Man trait.

Girls with "body type: normal" (you can check in the examination tab) have roll penalties for increasing STR past 90. Girls with "body type: petite/very petite" have additional roll penalties for increasing STR past 90. In exchange, petite girls can train their DEX to very very high levels with the right discipline and traits. Body type for females can be changed by +1/-1 through weight management (food and STR controls weight).

NPCs with the trait Brawler increases roll meaning their chance of success in STR training increases. Warrior trait also gives roll advantage. Disciplines at 40, 60, and 75 increases roll. Affection at 60+ (Amiable iirc) increases roll. Fear at 6 or higher increases roll but it may not be necessary.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
STR training is pretty straightforward. Just have them as your followers, have a fully upgraded Dojo, use the hire a trainer option, use the push it option, and train. NPCs have training caps, 120 for males and well-built females, 130 currently for herculean males and the player character if he does not have the Mountain Man trait.

Girls with "body type: normal" (you can check in the examination tab) have roll penalties for increasing STR past 90. Girls with "body type: petite/very petite" have additional roll penalties for increasing STR past 90. In exchange, petite girls can train their DEX to very very high levels with the right discipline and traits. Body type for females can be changed by +1/-1 through weight management (food and STR controls weight).

NPCs with the trait Brawler increases roll meaning their chance of success in STR training increases. Warrior trait also gives roll advantage. Disciplines at 40, 60, and 75 increases roll. Affection at 60+ (Amiable iirc) increases roll. Fear at 6 or higher increases roll but it may not be necessary.
When I started my game I believe it said the Mountain man trait was WIP. Is it available in some versions? Anyways sorry for all the questions and thanks again!
Gotta get that strength up so space chick can use my minigun lol. I can at least manufacture ammo for it and she has the pack.

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
When I started my game I believe it said the Mountain man trait was WIP. Is it available in some versions? Anyways sorry for all the questions and thanks again!
Gotta get that strength up so space chick can use my minigun lol. I can at least manufacture ammo for it and she has the pack.
The current Tier4 Alpha has it.

Reactions: Xythurr

Smashthatazz

Apr 4, 2022
Hello I have a question.

1. If I marry Rebecca, do her trait Skullduggerist income goes high or it is the same without marrying?

2. Do you get more traits for the NPC if there is no more trait vacant slot? I want to grind Perfectionist and Workaholic for Aria but there is no more trait vacant slot. Is it possible?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Hello I have a question.

1. If I marry Rebecca, do her trait Skullduggerist income goes high or it is the same without marrying?

2. Do you get more traits for the NPC if there is no more trait vacant slot? I want to grind Perfectionist and Workaholic for Aria but there is no more trait vacant slot. Is it possible?
1. I dunno, but the wiki says it increases if you marry her.

2. Not sure here either, but Aria has at a minimum 2 traits (Unbreakable, Feminist) that you can and should get rid of.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes