BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Why would you want to avoid it?? Sharing of the family just makes the game more naughty!!!
That's exactly what I don't like about the game. If sharing were optional (that is, it didn't happen) and not simply skippable, then I might be interested in the game. In this way I am not interested at all. That it keeps happening and all I can do as a player is not see it, makes me not interested at all.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
That's exactly what I don't like about the game. If sharing were optional (that is, it didn't happen) and not simply skippable, then I might be interested in the game. In this way I am not interested at all. That it keeps happening and all I can do as a player is not see it, makes me not interested at all.
So you are saying that you don't like making the game more naughty by injecting the sharing??

• Angry
Reactions: Sokeri

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Both Mega and GoFile links have this error when starting after spalsh screen:

While running game code:
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'float'

Compressed version works

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Both Mega and GoFile links have this error when starting after spalsh screen:

While running game code:
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'float'

Compressed version works
Issue has been resolved and the Mega links have been updated. I've reported the thread so the other links should be back up with the fixed version soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Reactions: slackster

IceboundArt

Sep 24, 2019
Any chance of adding an in-game family tree to look at in the future? Currently it's fine, but as the game goes on and more characters get added, it could become difficult keeping track of character relations. Especially if someone were to take a break and comeback after a few updates.

Reactions: Ludvinae

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Any chance of adding an in-game family tree to look at in the future? Currently it's fine, but as the game goes on and more characters get added, it could become difficult keeping track of character relations. Especially if someone were to take a break and comeback after a few updates.
It's something I'll definitely be adding in for the next day or the day after at the latest. I wanted to wait until the MCs were told about everything on day 2 so that it makes more sense when you see a lot less branches on the family tree than there should be, haha.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
hell ya, a new game. two question will the wrestlers and announcers for the wrestling game make cameos? and will this be episodic like the last one (if its not a gallery would be great)?

Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
hell ya, a new game. two question will the wrestlers and announcers for the wrestling game make cameos? and will this be episodic like the last one (if its not a gallery would be great)?
There will be cameos for sure, but I think they will mostly be relegated to that: cameos. There are some who you will see more often due to them teaching a class the mcs are taking or because they're part of the "main" families (we've obviously already seen Renata aka La Roja, as well as Janne and Ash). There's also a few of the mcs' classmates who have moms that were mentioned (The Whitechapel Socitey in particular), so there's a good chance we'll be seeing them sometime down the road. As for who else, well... the only ones I can confirm will be making an appearance before too long are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There will be plenty more, I'm sure, but they'll most likely just be involved in the "side stories" that will eventually become available (most of which will be optional). Gary and Carrie would probably be part of this group, though if I come up with a different idea for them, that could change.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Because as I said, it would make the game more nasty if you share her with others.
I actually think you meant naughty and not nasty.

In any case, I agree with your current statement: the game is more unpleasant (nasty) when you share your sister with others. Actually I would say when you share directly. Honestly, I want me to be able to make the MC the only one who has sex scenes with the LIs (I don't want other guys having sex on or off screen).

Reactions: ThaDude1977

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I actually think you meant naughty and not nasty.

In any case, I agree with your current statement: the game is more unpleasant (nasty) when you share your sister with others. Actually I would say when you share directly. Honestly, I want me to be able to make the MC the only one who has sex scenes with the LIs (I don't want other guys having sex on or off screen).
You are making a great effort to live up to your avatar tag :LOL:

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes