liftnick

Oct 4, 2017
Hey, in latest epizod (toxic frog) protanigist is supposted to „get vaccinated”. Of course he agrees, because nobody should refuse a vaccine from a sexy furry creature. Is this some kind of attempt that is supposted to convince me to juice up irl?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kiyyou and oaksumm

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
Sop
Use an archive extractor to extract the Matchmakers_Ep9.exe then use HxD on the data.win file.
Sorry I'm prolly doing it wrong or misunderstanding. I extracted the downloaded with winzip. Then took the .exe file from there to HxD. However the offset stops at 0044E1B0 and doesn't list the new address. Tips or thoughts?

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
So what about this did I do wrong? Because I edited the file to this and the skip button is still locked. Do I have to re-zip it or something? And if so, how?
just like Getharion said. The updates changes the address of where you need to change the hex values. So if you're using later version of the public release, the addresses to be changed before will most likely not work.

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
for ep10 i had seen a link to a mega folder on another site, but it now leads to a dead link. hopefully someone here can share it. would really like to see the newest addition of rarity and aj.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
I mean the public release comes out on the 24th, could just wait for that

Reactions: zeraligator

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
I mean the public release comes out on the 24th, could just wait for that
ah okay, in this case it isn't that bad, i thought it would be at least 2-3 month between early and public. but this is manageable.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes