Maxidamage

Jul 27, 2018
Yeah, I know spoonfeeding is frowned upon but the instructions are literal for extracting the game my man.
You also could try reading the thread again, at least the first five dozen posts.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Matchmakers Inc. Episode 8 - Love 101 - Public Version!

Episode 8, Twi!

We have Lexxi loveli voice acting for us once again! This one is a bit text heavy but I hope you enjoy the short story I've come up with. As always, let me know if you spot bugs, typos, or simply want to tell me what you think about the game. Check out the patreon voting if you want to support me and help pick the next character!

Episode 8 Chanlog

-Added the Twilight file to the Story!
-Optimized some backgrounds
-Fixed some typos

Download:
Online:

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Just wish that we could save the game and watch the animations when we defeat the girls without having to fight all over again

Getharion

Sep 30, 2017
63E9D0C is the address

you used ctrl+f and take you to the wrong part, try control+g (or the keys to use 'go to')
then enter the address there, then just change the '00' in the '0C' or 'C' (I already marked it, the red text '01' is the one I changed from '00') after that just save
(I'm using hex editor)
View attachment 990941

here's after I edited it:
View attachment 988181
So what about this did I do wrong? Because I edited the file to this and the skip button is still locked. Do I have to re-zip it or something? And if so, how?

Reactions: Akatosh05

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
seriously this game doesn't have save system? lol glad i kept passing on this, I'm not going play game from start over and over what were these dev's thinking?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Macoubex and atur
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes