mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
i hex edit the public version into a skipable version.

position: 080DFE20 at 08 or just 080DFE28

i had seen here how the hex area must look and then i moved through all similar looking areas changing the needed position to 01, until it worked. took 2-3 tries. basically trial and error.

also i not used zippyshare (because we europeans or at least some of our countries are blocked by that provider, and we need to use a vpn).

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
i searched around in the gamecode of the public newgrounds version, and found for that a skipable method too.
open:

go into webconsole and enter:
global._ej2=1

i'm sure one can make a tampermonkey/greasemonkey script for that, to maybe make that automatic.

edit: made a tampermonkey script, that also fixes the weird "lose of the focus/control" bug that happens on newgrounds.

Last edited:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
mrx1983 thanks for the info.
It's very interesting to see the clockwork of the game, like the spritesheets, JS code etc.

temp.png

I don't think we'd be able to do that (easily) if the game packed it all into a .wasm file.

oblivpie

Mar 22, 2019
Not sure what's going on but whenever I open the executable, no window pops up, and the process (in task manager) ends around 7 seconds after. Does the game have any dependencies? It's weirding me out a bit

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
Is anyone still interested in the episode 10 Patreon version since there is already a skip?
i also seen that the patreon version was now posted on kemono, but i think they are basically the same now after the crack.
for anyone who is interested here is the original patreon version:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Even if I had the opportunity to skip, I wouldn't. The game is somehow much hotter when you have to work hard to get to the H-scenes, because they become a reward.
(I also think it's not that difficult to beat the bullet hells if you're right handed: you use your left hand pinky to hold the Space key to shoot, and use the other fingers to steer with the arrow keys).

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017

chapter 10 Patreon version
Skip Away!
Who's added: its the MLP cowboy and dignified lady

We have Lexxi lovelli providing the voice for both Rarity and Applejack, she did real good! Since the last episode was more emotional, this one is more on the comedic side.
As always, let me know if you spot bugs, typos, or simply want to tell me what you think about the game.
Episode 10 Chanlog
-Added the Rarijack file to the Story!
-Fixed some typos

i also seen that the patreon version was now posted on kemono, but i think they are basically the same now after the crack.
for anyone who is interested here is the original patreon version: Mega
saw your post after i finished mine, when there's an update could you use the report button, choose the game update and the thread will be updated to latest version with your link :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mrx1983 and F9Zoney

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
the voice acting is top notch, I'm stun how good it is. Only thing is don't really watch dub anime, so no idea if frog girl from My hero Acedmia sounds good, personally stick to Jap VO with subs

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Episode 10 takes a lot longer to load than episode 9 and I'm stuck with white screen when it opens up
it's a visual bug since i can click through but expanding to full window made the game crash
BnBigus
1627769881726.png

Last edited:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Any one have the full new animation of zootopia?
I know it's not the answer you're looking for, but it's better to just be patient and wait for the public release. It's not that long after all, if you're not terminally ill.

Fen.rar

Sep 9, 2019
I know it's not the answer you're looking for, but it's better to just be patient and wait for the public release. It's not that long after all, if you're not terminally ill.
First time in this thread buddy, no problem waiting here but, Why would you said something like that?, I see the illness is elsewhere.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes