dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Fen.rar Sorry if I offended you, it wasn't meant as an attack at all.

Sometimes I find myself lurking in the forums a lot, wishing for updates quickly, but then I remember, "hey dude, get a life, go outside or do something else". They're gonna come by sooner or later

Reactions: Fen.rar

Fen.rar

Sep 9, 2019
Fen.rar Sorry if I offended you, it wasn't meant as an attack at all.

Sometimes I find myself lurking in the forums a lot, wishing for updates quickly, but then I remember, "hey dude, get a life, go outside or do something else". They're gonna come by sooner or later
I appreaciate it, haha i can say the same about myself

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
are the mp4 of episode 10 and 11 (double pony and zootopia) the full animation of the character excluding the minigame?
like is it the full content or a trailer?

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Ahahaha, so they steal artwork and animation ( liek Tekworks's Ankha ) and the stuff they created is all poorly " animated " to leik 4 fps.
what a fucking joke, no theme no grou[ing at all.
just random shit,
sure, a Chariard, the froggy girl from my hero academia, and fuckign Ankha from animal criossing

sure thign dev, you super created all of this, and didnt go on a fucking theiveary binge.
you disgust me
This is a fine paragraph with totally not a 14 year old writing it

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
nah its just mega, they have been purging the fuck outta anything nsfw
It's an archive with an executable file, so how would mega know it's NSFW?

I think it's the artist that took down their own link after noticing it got leaked on kemono. I think I'd do the same if it were me.

BlindTraveler

Feb 22, 2018
awww cant blame em parasites like me that are too poor to pay should be used to this XD aha! found the latest link in thread took a sec XD but nabbed and ty

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes