MinkMan

May 9, 2018
does anyone know what the music that plays when you win is? It's been driving me crazy trying to remember it

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Episode 12, Rainbow Dash! Went for something a little more lighthearted since the two final episode are going to be really emotion heavy.

The voice work this time around was done by Wubcake.
2 Episode left, Pinkie Pie and the final; Tangles! As you've most likely notice, I'm starting to set up the conflict with Tangles which is why things are getting pretty tense in the office.
As always, let me know if you spot bugs, typos, or simply want to tell me what you think about the game.

Episode 13 Changelog:

-Added the Dash file to the Story!
-Fixed some typos
straight from patreon post, typos included

Last edited:

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Cant wait for Episode 13... WAIT only 2 left?! Darn so short at least in my opinion..... great game!

DaGoomba10

Apr 28, 2017
Oh man, Pinkie Pie is gonna be fun, but I can't wait to interact with Tangles! I'm just hoping this will continue afterwards. I love all these little stories.

Reactions: Bakkalon

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Anyone else stuck with white windows when the exe opens? Is there Any fix to that?

Richard_dark69

Nov 22, 2021
lovely game I like to how many characters you can interact with the question is when we going to have some with the secretary that will be delightful

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021

Pinqint

Mar 21, 2018
I've scanned this game with malwarebytes and the in built windows one, yet when I try to run it windows says it's a potentially harmful program. I think this is a false positive can anyone confirm? I've never had this happen with other games from here.

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
I've scanned this game with malwarebytes and the in built windows one, yet when I try to run it windows says it's a potentially harmful program. I think this is a false positive can anyone confirm? I've never had this happen with other games from here.
Windows Defender can be dodgy at times. If Malwarebytes says your good then you are.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes