mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
I've scanned this game with malwarebytes and the in built windows one, yet when I try to run it windows says it's a potentially harmful program. I think this is a false positive can anyone confirm? I've never had this happen with other games from here.
it does that sometimes, when an exe file is very new and not much used by anyone yet. for example early releases that were compiled and coded very recently.
but the exe is fine:

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Someone can tell me if ep 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 have another animations or all are included in ep 12?
Thanks

Jun 25, 2021
what? dude each ep is a diffrent story line i dont really know what your asking.

damn shame though the next ep is who it is given how were just 2 away from this games finalization

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
Someone can tell me if ep 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 have another animations or all are included in ep 12?
Thanks
the last version/episode always includes all the episodes/stories from before. so you just have to download ep12 to have all the episodes/stories.
and all the episodes are included completely with all the same animations etc. nothing different. so just download the last one.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
the last version/episode always includes all the episodes/stories from before. so you just have to download ep12 to have all the episodes/stories.
and all the episodes are included completely with all the same animations etc. nothing different. so just download the last one.
...and literally in a single file, a big EXE. I don't know if that has to do with anything but it takes a huuuge amount of memory to load, like 1.5GB (very high when you think about these adult games).
I think if the media files were external, like in a subfolder, the game could only load what was needed to play a certain case file, making it faster and lighter to start up.
So it'd be: Start game -> it loads the "lobby" assets -> player picks a case file -> it loads the case assets. Lazily loading only the assets it needs.

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
yep, having the same problem. Can't launch it normally and game asks for more than 2gb memory. Always stuck on white screen and then it crashes

Do you know any fix to that

i managed once to make it work by stopping a process on task manager but i could never reproduce it
1638444707377.png

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
ep13 is online on kemono. Mega
here is a mirror:
Considering that that's a completely strange executable, is there a way to sandbox it when running it? I'd rather just wait for the public release for the security.

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
Considering that that's a completely strange executable, is there a way to sandbox it when running it? I'd rather just wait for the public release for the security.
probably with a virtual machine or something. but the mega link is basically the link from the patreon post that was posted on kemono. new exe files will trigger a warning with windows, since not much people using the exe yet. if you want to make sure its virus free you can use virus total.
here you can see its virus free.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Are you guys that much noobz that you can't win the bullet hell with one hand on the keyboard and another on your dick? smh

Come on, you can do it: A,W,S,D keys to move and Spacebar to shoot. And it makes the next scenes so much more rewarding
I have no idea if this still is the case but i remember criticizing the author because the bullet hell mini-games tend to be too same-y which... d00d that's hella boring and the author just told me to fetch the sex scenes, so whatever inconvenience going on seems to be done on purpose.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
So I guess next episode will be the last one with Tangles as the main booty?
That's the plan, yes. The developer has "an ambitious platformer similar to Hollow Knight" lined up next after this, so any speculative "bonus episodes" will probably not be happening, if only due to the sheer scale of what a game like that would entail, plus they do standalone animations that would be able to fill the void more or less.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes