BastardX

May 13, 2018
Only one chapter left?? Maybee well get lucky and theyll still add more in the future it is a sweet game!

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone have the password?

If someone uploads a Patreon version on a pirate site at least have it be cracked or include the password for that version.
Otherwise just upload the public version.

Pretty sure most of us came with one goal in mind and that wasn't learn to play IT, just sayin.

• Sad
Reactions: Harskialdna

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
Anyone have the password?

If someone uploads a Patreon version on a pirate site at least have it be cracked or include the password for that version.
Otherwise just upload the public version.

Pretty sure most of us came with one goal in mind and that wasn't learn to play IT, just sayin.
what do you mean by password? the uploads here should not have a password. it should run without any password.

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
He means the patreon code so he can skip the grind,
the exe file has the skip already in it, you can skip everything by clicking on the skip button. and you don't need a password or hex code or anything. it not needs to be hacked and not needs a password. or maybe i miss something?

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
im so glad the next one isnt another pony or 4 legged one, the animations are amazing but there is a lack of boobs and an exess of pony in my oppinion.
so exited we gonna get tangles tho have been hoping for fun with her since day 1

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I can't open it, he recognized it with a windows virus
Chances are, your antivirus flagged it with some sort of generic "reputation" flag, since the executable is very new. was done and was cleared by several dozen different antiviruses, so it's definitely clean.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
was done and was cleared by several dozen different antiviruses, so it's definitely clean.
I kinda question the VirusTotal check. It does only one of the three possible virus protections ( ): they check the executable for known virus patterns. So if it's a new virus (one added by the author, for instance), it would not be detected.

To be truly protected you'd need a resident antivirus (a Windows Defender, AVG etc. kind of thing, actively protecting you while you run the game), something running on your system so that if the program tries to do something bad, they'll stop it.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
For us patient people, the generous public version was released:
Matchmakers Inc. Episode 13: Save Room for Dessert, is now available publicly! You can download it and play it here:
PATREON VERSION:
PUBLIC VERSION:
The difference between the Patreon and public version is that in the public version the bullet-hell challenge can't be skipped. But like I said before, it can be solved one-handledly ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) if you know the keyboard keys:

With one hand: A,W,S,D keys to move and Spacebar to shoot. And it makes the next scenes so much more rewarding

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes