kappy97

Nov 11, 2018
yeah im with Arrow, how do you get that window open and manage to change it. been looking around for 1h now without any luck what so ever

silverwar91

May 27, 2019
As you can see, it's an external program called HxD. You just download that and edit the game strings, but it's NOT something you open from inside the game. Download that from the first.

Reactions: dokodesuka

kappy97

Nov 11, 2018
As you can see, it's an external program called HxD. You just download that and edit the game strings, but it's NOT something you open from inside the game. Download that from the first.
yeah i got the program but i havent found the string at all, also giving up and going to bed instead of trying to find something i cant find and dont know shit about

kappy97

Nov 11, 2018
if someone can make pictures to show and how to navigate would be great but if not ill stick to other games ^^

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
Fluxking a charizard feels soo wrong, but those scornful look of hers is soo damn hot (pun not intended). I am gonna go deep into sage mode if I fap to this.

silverwar91

May 27, 2019
if someone can make pictures to show and how to navigate would be great but if not ill stick to other games ^^
Alright, i'll be honest and say i expected i just needed to use HxD on the .exe file, but that's not how it works. Then i checked some posts here and there were users explaining how you're meant to use the hex editing.
First you extract the .exe files with a program like Universal Extractor. You'll have a directory with the files extracted from the .exe: 01.png
Use HxD to open the "data.win" file in this directory. Now use search>Go to... and type 08BE0030. The number highlighted in red should be 00, change it to 01. Now save (ctr+s) and close the program. 02.png
Run the Matchmakers.exe you extracted in the folder with all those other files, and you'll now be able to skip minigames in every stage.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Are you guys that much noobz that you can't win the bullet hell with one hand on the keyboard and another on your dick? smh

Come on, you can do it: A,W,S,D keys to move and Spacebar to shoot. And it makes the next scenes so much more rewarding

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: atur

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
the problem is my dick would go to sleep while i play the minigame
I know what you're talking about.
That'd be a narrative / storytelling problem, you'd have to put more arousal buildup in the story to get you back to full mast after winning the challenge.

arcalite

May 30, 2017
Alright, i'll be honest and say i expected i just needed to use HxD on the .exe file, but that's not how it works. Then i checked some posts here and there were users explaining how you're meant to use the hex editing.
First you extract the .exe files with a program like Universal Extractor. You'll have a directory with the files extracted from the .exe: View attachment 1440535
Use HxD to open the "data.win" file in this directory. Now use search>Go to... and type 08BE0030. The number highlighted in red should be 00, change it to 01. Now save (ctr+s) and close the program. View attachment 1440545
Run the Matchmakers.exe you extracted in the folder with all those other files, and you'll now be able to skip minigames in every stage.
I did that and it didn't work, still cant press the skip button. Any idea why? Can you just upload your version?

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
I've been fiddling around with both an online hex editor and cheat engine and for the life of me I can't find this sting of values to change: 00 00 0f 84 fb ff 25 45 23 02 00 a0 00 00 0f 84.

That said, I've never done anything of the sort before with hex.

Edit: Nevermind. Finally fumbled my way to success.
what did you change

mrx1983

Jan 22, 2021
for the newgrounds version, just select the iframe within the webconsole and enter this: global._yB2=1
makes the webversion patreon enabled.

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
Game won't even start up for me. 10 wouldn't either for reference. I open the game it sits there on a white screen for a long ass time then closes itself.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes