1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Ok, so I tried, and I mean really tried to give the game a chance...:HideThePain:

I tried starting over 4 or 5 times, and all I can say, is that it's reliably broken and bugged to hell and back a few times over.:cautious:(n) It is unplayable, and what little is there, feels like it's one of those deep learning generated novels combined with a severe lack of understanding for facial expressions and/or emotions in general. It just feels dead and emotionless. Scratch that... I've seen literal tons of dead fish with more emotion when hauling trawl nets :HideThePain:

And the grind... Holy fuck. I can accept a certain amount of it, but this one is just pure sadism with how much of it there is. I dread to think how unpleasant it becomes when school is added to the mix too, especially if you need to grind as much work etc as you currently have to, and then add separate classes or some shit:WutFace:

Edit; Might as well add that the game broke at different places of progress in the game too, and I know two of them stopped at that laptop bug mentioned earlier. Bought it, tried to use it after giving it to Missy, also tried to use it one day, do some work, sleep and use it again. And the one showing up on the map said it costs 300$ or what ever it was, but not able to purchase it or anything, just a dialogue box saying "I can buy a laptop for x$" and no choice popping up or anything of the sort. Not even fiddling about in the save file fixed it.

Last edited:

Weirwolf

Dec 8, 2017
How do you get any love with sister or know how much money you have(as soon as I start renting I cant see my cash).

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
in Short:
this is the best GRINDING and WASTE-YOUR-TIME simulator ever!!!
I really was waiting for some crap to spend my time clicking the same bullshit over and over again and hoping that the right scene will trigger (because often the scene is broken or the wrong scene appears)

(sarcasm off)

Hint:
Dev, Trash that bullshit - and don't waste your time (and time of players) - there are so much nice things you can do..... but developing that crap further on or even trying to PLAY that, is definitively NOT worth spending any minute.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
what type of ntr does it have?
a- you are the one they cheat with.
b- you are the cuckold.

thanks
ähm..... just seen your question.... you should definitively learn about NTR before you ask.
NONE of both is NTR.
NTR = netorare = your love interest is being TAKEN AWAY by "sleeping with" (so that you lose your love interest to the other person).
cuckold = your partner is having sex while you watch it (and mostly enjoy it), which would be Netorase.
If MC would cheat on his love interest by sleeping with another person would be cheating (and this would be Netori).

I know it's a common fault that people "learned" that NTR is the abbriviation for ALL neto-stuff, but that's just not true.
If lots of people continously doing things wrong, doesn't make the things right then XD

And most important: The term "NTR" should NEVER be used if you "only" see other couples having sex. So for example if you walk the park and you would see another guy fucking his girl, would NOT be NTR (netorare) - not even Netorase, nor Netora and also not Netori -> it would "only" be "peeking at a couple" whilst they're having sex!

Last edited:
Reactions: vadikmeow

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It wont even start. Full of bugs. Tried to clear them but this one still came back:

IOError: Couldn't find file 'menu.mp3'.

Bye.

denpa

Jul 24, 2018
Had same problem You can buy it for 500$ but when i click nothing happens
I dunno..i played every version managed to get all content..and its a decent amount. I don't have any bug issues...if u play on mobile use joiplay and save time to time. No grind as i just saveedit gold and its GG from there. Rest of it just comes naturally ....scene amount are decent for a ntr game..mostly are NTR. If u are stuck..raise whatever stat u can love/coruption and game will progress. Renders are super nice, defo not 1 star.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
With the MC's sister I have love stuck at 49 and with Alice at 30, what do I have to do to raise it to 50?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
With the MC's sister I have love stuck at 49 and with Alice at 30, what do I have to do to raise it to 50?
As far as I know only by cheating, seems dev wants to force a number of NTR event down players throat before you get into the above 50 love territory with both, since you also can not bring corruption up with them without having another have a go at least with your sister.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As far as I know only by cheating, seems dev wants to force a number of NTR event down players throat before you get into the above 50 love territory with both, since you also can not bring corruption up with them without having another have a go at least with your sister.
I guess then I'll raise the sister and Alice love to 50 cheating, I'm not going to do any NTR scenes.

EDIT:
I have set both to 51, and now to upload the corruption without NTR problems, and to see when I can continue to upload the love to them

Last edited:

e801207

Jun 9, 2017
How do I open the console?
1.Go to gamename/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy and open it with notepad.
2.Press Ctrl+F and enter config.console (Finding this term)
3.Set it’s variable to True. So it should look like, config.console = True
4.Save
5.Profit

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Love you people by how you rated this. There is always someone who wants to up the rating giving 4 or 5 stars a game even when is full of bugs, just because the story is "great" or girls models are good. And here everyone just gived the most right rating someone could give for a game full of bugs and grinding.
Just hope the Dev find out about this and correct all those things.

Reactions: Hyperserver

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
game needs an actual walkthrough. to get past the first part of corruption you need to get the warhouse lady up and past that im not sure, the blonde girl i think is the next trigger for things? The whole webcam thing never showed up for me so dont know where that fits in

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes