1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
My game must be bugging out. I bought the laptop for her, and gave it to her. I even saw the scene where I gave it to her, but then nothing. No matter how many days pass, or how often I interact with her, I get no new scenes. I don't even know how I'm supposed to watch her streams.
You need to find a way to use her laptop to find her nickname. Then you can watch her streams

1619993966589.png

To watch, click on that webcam at night.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
You need to find a way to use her laptop to find her nickname. Then you can watch her streams

View attachment 1175594

To watch, click on that webcam at night.
Well, I have no clue how to use her laptop. Every time I try, she tells me not to touch it. And she's never not in her room, so I don't know what I'm supposed to do. There is one time when she's in the kitchen, but I can't interact with her at that time, and when I go back to her room, she's back in it again.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Well, I have no clue how to use her laptop. Every time I try, she tells me not to touch it. And she's never not in her room, so I don't know what I'm supposed to do. There is one time when she's in the kitchen, but I can't interact with her at that time, and when I go back to her room, she's back in it again.
Click on laptop one day and again on another day

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Click on laptop one day and again on another day
Thanks for the help, but it's not working. This game is just buggy as hell. I'm just gonna stop until it's finished, and hopefully bug free. But this game is also in desperate need of a WT. I would become a Patron in a heartbeat if a WT was included in the release. But it doesn't look like that's the case.

I added my latest save file. If you want to check it out, maybe you'll see something I don't. No pressure, though. Thanks again.

Reactions: Voron71rus

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for the help, but it's not working. This game is just buggy as hell. I'm just gonna stop until it's finished, and hopefully bug free. But this game is also in desperate need of a WT. I would become a Patron in a heartbeat if a WT was included in the release. But it doesn't look like that's the case.

I added my latest save file. If you want to check it out, maybe you'll see something I don't. No pressure, though. Thanks again.
Not sure why it's not working. Here's mine right after that.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
How is your sister fucking people considered NTR? Never really understood :unsure:
Because NTR doesn't mean what you think it means. NTR is the emotional impact of having someone you're close to, someone you care about being used by someone. YOu don't have to be fucking them yourself, you don't even have to be related, it could just be a good friend, but if they're fucking someone else and it's making you feel like shit, that's NTR. (well there's like 3 different kinds of NTR but the most commonly used flavor is this)

As for this game, I played a previous version, probably 1 update ago, and it's one huge giant slog.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
So for people asking, NTR is avoidable (I think fully) but will cost you more grind as you need to pay money for MC's house and you can lower the amount by asking the sister to do, well you know what. There's also Love and Corruption stats, you want the Love to be above 50 to turn off any potential for NTR. If you want NTR you leave Love below 50 and advance corruption.
thats what we have save editors for and console cheats brother play smarter NOT harder

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i hate games that dont allow us to name our MC ...your game do as ya please BUT if we cant name our MC then im out

Reactions: Thy4nd

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Because NTR doesn't mean what you think it means. NTR is the emotional impact of having someone you're close to, someone you care about being used by someone. YOu don't have to be fucking them yourself, you don't even have to be related, it could just be a good friend, but if they're fucking someone else and it's making you feel like shit, that's NTR. (well there's like 3 different kinds of NTR but the most commonly used flavor is this)

As for this game, I played a previous version, probably 1 update ago, and it's one huge giant slog.
Yeah, you kinda do. If they aren't in a relationship on you they can hardly be cheating on you. You have netorare and netorari. Being some idiot who acts like ppl who aren't in a relationship with you should still be saving themselves for your retarded ass isn't cheating on you, it's you being a pathetic moron. LOL and they volunteer to tell you they're pathetic morons by facepalming. Cause only morons who think everyone with a pussy is supposed to be breathlessly jilling it in anticipation of your entry into their lives is upset by this. All while making sure they're a virgin. Just for you

Last edited:

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
This is like watching one of those really low budget backyard movies, where the CG is just SO bad that you can actually tell everything that is and isn't CG, and it takes you right out of the atmosphere the movie/game is trying to portray. Just way too much wrong here to recommend, good luck dev!

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
the picking weeds quest is bugged dam weeds keep showing up across the screen
if you click on one accedent or not you got to reload a save prior to doing so or restart

Last edited:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
This needs a lot of work, the Interface only shows in some places, like the park bench, the girls corruption is not shown, so you don't have idea in what level they are, a lot events happen in the wrong order, I rented the house and the first day the MC says, that he hears the water in the bath, but that is imposible because the sister is not there. When you enter the room the sister is in the bed. I forget to pay the rent on purpose before the sister goes to visit him, and when the landlady kick me out, start the scene with the MC talking with the sister about leavin the house. I'm stuck, I don't know if the grinding in the game is planned but the only thing I do is go to work, go to sleep, work and sleep, because I can't get activated other scenes and some looks like are bugged or I don't know.

Reactions: u3708395
1.80 star(s) 13 Votes