1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
How is your sister fucking people considered NTR? Never really understood :unsure:
As someone who likes NTR, and is annoyed by NTR haters labeling non-NTR things as NTR, your sister having sex with others can totally be NTR, especially if she is a LI, like the sis in this game is.

With that being said, the NTR here is real suspect since it seems like the MC is cool with sharing his girls with others. Like, when he sees one of his girls fooling around with another guy, it's a very nonchalant "Oh, looks like she's busy. I'll talk to her later." I'd still label it NTR, though, since it's kind of netorase (which is still legit NTR in my book). And that's cool because I honestly prefer netorase over netorare.

Now that that's out of the way, a walkthrough, or at the very least a changelog would be great. I have no clue if I've seen all the content (doubt it), but I have no clue what I'm missing, or how to unlock it. This dev's games do have a tendency to be buggy/broken, so I also wouldn't be shocked if I inadvertently locked myself out of some content.

Last edited:
Reactions: manticore124

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
hrm do you ever get to have sex with your sister or alice?
Not yet, I think. You can do anal with Alice, but so far, no vaginal for either girl. At least none that I've been able to find. It'll happen soon, though, based on what content we do have for them.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Not yet, I think. You can do anal with Alice, but so far, no vaginal for either girl. At least none that I've been able to find. It'll happen soon, though, based on what content we do have for them.
There is vaginal sex with all the girls i believe ,i used unren to see the game's images and there are a few of them,how do you get them i have no fucking clue cause the game is a mess ( doesnt tell you anything on how to advance the story),after that i deleted the game.

Reactions: Tiasung

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
There is vaginal sex with all the girls i believe ,i used unren to see the game's images and there are a few of them,how do you get them i have no fucking clue cause the game is a mess ( doesnt tell you anything on how to advance the story),after that i deleted the game.
Oh great. Now I'm not gonna be able to sleep until I figure out how to unlock it, lol.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I have over 50 corruption with Rita and ~30 love and the guy is still just peeking in the shower.
Do you just have to wait? I think I've played over 6 months ingame.
Did the oiption to take to dates appear already? If not, keep peeking.
I had her give a NTR bj with corruption 56

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Did the oiption to take to dates appear already? If not, keep peeking.
I had her give a NTR bj with corruption 56
I think dates appeared at 35-40.

It would be really nice to know what the conditions are though. Whether your corruption is the only thing that matters, whether days worked matters or whether time overall matters.

The coding of this game is smarter than me though so I can't glean it from looking at the RPY.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I think dates appeared at 35-40.

It would be really nice to know what the conditions are though. Whether your corruption is the only thing that matters, whether days worked matters or whether time overall matters.

The coding of this game is smarter than me though so I can't glean it from looking at the RPY.
Here's the bj in the shower that I meantioned. It's close to the end of v0.5
Not sure how much content did you see with Alisa, but in this save, except for the content in 0.6, It's basically all done.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
rita can't increase her corruption above 32? i won't risk getting more love as it's already at 42

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
rita can't increase her corruption above 32? i won't risk getting more love as it's already at 42
To increase her corruption, you have to go on a date with her, take her home and choose anal. This will increase both her love and corruption. However, do not fear... because if this is the only 'love' action you use with her, her love will cap at 48 doing this... thus NTR will still be enabled, and you'll get more options with her in the office eventually... just keep going on dates and selecting 'go home... you'll get a BJ and more corruption, but no love.

Xaxzim

Apr 27, 2017
First off i would like to say i like this type of models and would love to know what they use to make them.

About the game, It's broken in many ways.
* When i firs rented the home the sister moved in before i got the scene to pick her up from the train station
* In the erotic tv channel scenes sometimes the warehouse/work scenes load as wel and they flicker ove each other
* the schene where your sister askes for $50 keeps repeating, so i can no longer interact with her becouse she just drains the money.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Here's the bj in the shower that I meantioned. It's close to the end of v0.5
Not sure how much content did you see with Alisa, but in this save, except for the content in 0.6, It's basically all done.
I haven't met Alisa at all.
I did however manage to make the worker screw Rita.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have the sister with 49, Rita with 48 and Alice with 30 of love. I have them stuck in those values, how can I keep raising them?

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes