1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
I discovered from another way:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for rita, once you get to 30 corruption you can start doing anal, that's what you should do, then i think it was at 40 or 45 that she rejects going to your home and sucks you in an alley, that's until she gets to 50 and you have new options at work

Reactions: sneg

Nirth92

May 8, 2020
So... Is it normal to see the sister in the house, and then when we can't afford the rent sleeping on the bench and also getting some flyer job, before she's even come to the house? Kinda confused...

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
What are the conditions for NTR to happen? I've done both the Corruption and Love paths, but can't seem to figure the NTR.

Meowsers

May 18, 2018
This game is ridiculously grindy. Like why do you have to go through the animation of him eating every day? Not to mention that the only place you can actually see how much money you have is if you visit the bench, even after getting an apartment.

Reactions: Tiredx and Qui Gon

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
What are the conditions for NTR to happen? I've done both the Corruption and Love paths, but can't seem to figure the NTR.
There's a book in the living room (the house in the city I mean). Click on that and keep love < 50. The events will happens as you progress the corruption.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
There's a book in the living room (the house in the city I mean). Click on that and keep love < 50. The events will happens as you progress the corruption.
I have over 50 corruption with Rita and ~30 love and the guy is still just peeking in the shower.
Do you just have to wait? I think I've played over 6 months ingame.

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes