• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So for people asking, NTR is avoidable (I think fully) but will cost you more grind as you need to pay money for MC's house and you can lower the amount by asking the sister to do, well you know what. There's also Love and Corruption stats, you want the Love to be above 50 to turn off any potential for NTR. If you want NTR you leave Love below 50 and advance corruption.
Well, if it's confirmed that NTR can be avoided entirely, then I may be interested. However, I am more of saying no to NTR early in the game and avoiding trouble. That you have to do more grind and spend more money, it's also annoying, but I can accept it.

Does the game help to know how to avoid NTR?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
"ver 0.51" at less than half a gb feels a bit disingenuous, I know ver numbers are made up and the points don't matter, but it always feel sketchy when devs go real exaggerated with it. I'm still going to give it a try, just sayin.

Edit: Is there a time of day element going on that isn't shown? After pulling weeds it says "go wash hands and then talk to mom" go to bathroom, get scene with sister, go to kitchen, mom not there, go look around the map, eventually get back to kitchen, mom is there. Or is it just random if a character will show up in a given room?

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
wanted to try the game, but it says "go for a walk", but where??? outside i found a garden, but nothing else.... anybody?

Reactions: Ryuma

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
what type of ntr does it have?
a- you are the one they cheat with.
b- you are the cuckold.

thanks
To be specific, this site only includes Netorare (a-) despite the use of the abbreviation NTR which could hint at the other variants.

cyrus.kordae

Apr 8, 2018
wanted to try the game, but it says "go for a walk", but where??? outside i found a garden, but nothing else.... anybody?
I kept cycling through the locations, and essentially you need to:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but it appears the events occur randomly

Last edited:

Nexvinco

Oct 25, 2019
Totally broken. All that happens is when i start a new game i get the scene in the bedroom then go to breakfast then nothing, just empty rooms endlessly. What a total waste of my time.

Reactions: krkarr

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Well, if it's confirmed that NTR can be avoided entirely, then I may be interested. However, I am more of saying no to NTR early in the game and avoiding trouble. That you have to do more grind and spend more money, it's also annoying, but I can accept it.

Does the game help to know how to avoid NTR?
There's a red notebook in MC's house, it just tell you that ">50 Love = NTR off", other than that you don't get any help when figuring out what to do.
In short, you gotta grind money to go on dates with your coworker and pay the bill, then that will allow you to increase corruption for the sister (You need corruption either way to unlock more scenes, Corruption does not mean NTR). Generally to avoid NTR you always have "Yes" or "No" choice - your coworker is peeking over the open door on her showering, allow him or nah. You have to pay the bill, call your sister or nah - that kinda thing.

Reactions: BlasKyau

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
There's actually 0.6 release but that's VIP patreons only, released yesterday
okay...
but can i confirm?
I think already play same creation with this develop. but i forget title. The game it's already finished

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There's a red notebook in MC's house, it just tell you that ">50 Love = NTR off", other than that you don't get any help when figuring out what to do.
In short, you gotta grind money to go on dates with your coworker and pay the bill, then that will allow you to increase corruption for the sister (You need corruption either way to unlock more scenes, Corruption does not mean NTR). Generally to avoid NTR you always have "Yes" or "No" choice - your coworker is peeking over the open door on her showering, allow him or nah. You have to pay the bill, call your sister or nah - that kinda thing.
I possibly try it, but from what you say a hint system would be fine.

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes