1.80 star(s) 13 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have the sister with 49, Rita with 48 and Alice with 30 of love. I have them stuck in those values, how can I keep raising them?
I already have Rita in 60 (I had to raise the corruption from what I see; I don't know if there is another way), now let's see how I can raise Alice and the MC's sister love to 50.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Whenever someone states that video games cause violence I generally tend to laugh in their face...after playing this game I will NEVER laugh at such a statement again. I just spent a week in game getting $4 hand outs so that my character can save up money to rent an $200 apartment (you do the math) and during that time almost nothing happened in game! It was literally character wakes up on a park bench and sits near a can waiting for donations, the day ends, eat, sleep, repeat. There is absolutely no reason a game should be this grindy! At this point it feels less like a game and more like a punishment unleashed upon mankind by the hands of some malicious and vengeful elder god.
Overall this game definitely has the potential to be really good and interesting but man that grind wall is just...
Hats off to those who have gotten to the end of this update you all have both my respect and pity. :cry:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well if 0.6 is just an extra NTR scene with the sister character and to progress her corruption you are forced to share her at least once, no reason to play this update for me. Not into sharing the LI's or fuck interests in a game. Whether my MC has a problem with it or not, I do in these kind of games. :p

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well if 0.6 is just an extra NTR scene with the sister character and to progress her corruption you are forced to share her at least once, no reason to play this update for me. Not into sharing the LI's or fuck interests in a game. Whether my MC has a problem with it or not, I do in these kind of games. :p
What do you have to do to raise your sister's love to 50? and Alice's?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What do you have to do to raise your sister's love to 50? and Alice's?
Well you can cheat with save editor, just be careful and it seems that the multiples of 5 are the numbers that count for scenes. Sis needs corruption 35 and if I am right you need to lend her to that asshole to be able to further up her love. (That is why I said I do not share in games like this, even if I am playing an asshole in a game like this I would still in no way let a guy like that cousin of landlady near my sister if I have any choice, even if she was not a LI in game.

Did not play latest version since I got there is only an extra NTR scene I am not interested in anyway, so not sure you can reach 50 love with her already. For the girl at work, go on dates with her and slowly raise both her corruption and love (if remember right love is at least till certain number do nothing(no bj at end, just let her go) with her at your home). At certain moment you will unlock her pussy, with love and anal with corruption.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well you can cheat with save editor, just be careful and it seems that the multiples of 5 are the numbers that count for scenes. Sis needs corruption 35 and if I am right you need to lend her to that asshole to be able to further up her love. (That is why I said I do not share in games like this, even if I am playing an asshole in a game like this I would still in no way let a guy like that cousin of landlady near my sister if I have any choice, even if she was not a LI in game.

Did not play latest version since I got there is only an extra NTR scene I am not interested in anyway, so not sure you can reach 50 love with her already. For the girl at work, go on dates with her and slowly raise both her corruption and love (if remember right love is at least till certain number do nothing(no bj at end, just let her go) with her at your home). At certain moment you will unlock her pussy, with love and anal with corruption.
I pass of the sharing and NTR scenes. I'm not going to do it. let the cousin's landlord near the MC'S sister landlord is something that will not happen in my game. I guess if that scene is mandatory I'll either use cheats or most likely quit the game.

I have 100 of love with the coworker; And I've seen a scene where she hits the peeping Tom at work after exceeding 50 of love.

Regarding Alice, I have her stuck at 30 of love and I don't know how to raise it more. And of course I'm not going to do any sharing or NTR scenes.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I pass of the sharing and NTR scenes. I'm not going to do it. let the cousin's landlord near the MC'S sister landlord is something that will not happen in my game. I guess if that scene is mandatory I'll either use cheats or most likely quit the game.

I have 100 of love with the coworker; And I've seen a scene where she hits the peeping Tom at work after exceeding 50 of love.

Regarding Alice, I have her stuck at 30 of love and I don't know how to raise it more. And of course I'm not going to do any sharing or NTR scenes.
Not sure there is anything with Alice beyond 30 love yet, you can set it at 35 with a separate save and have a looksee though. The game is still a wip and being developed, so quite possible that part has not been developed yet. Hard to say without changelog and yeah I feel the same way about the other male options in game, none feels like someone I would give or happily see have any action with a woman I would consider a friend, let alone a LI. :p

Reactions: BlasKyau

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
when you go to sleep you will see icon in left top corner
If you mean icon of laptop on the map close to home button, it doesn't work. As I said above after clicking it just say I can buy the laptop for 300$. I have more than 3000$, but no option or button to buy. It just gives me that message with no way to buy it.

khaaleth

Dec 3, 2016
If you mean icon of laptop on the map close to home button, it doesn't work. As I said above after clicking it just say I can buy the laptop for 300$. I have more than 3000$, but no option or button to buy. It just gives me that message with no way to buy it.
I mean icon with laptop when you are in a room - choose "go to sleep" and slowly go forward - after few lines of text you should see laptop icon i top left corner - then click it - do not have save to show you print screen :/

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
I mean icon with laptop when you are in a room - choose "go to sleep" and slowly go forward - after few lines of text you should see laptop icon i top left corner - then click it - do not have save to show you print screen :/
I tried, no icon appears(

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
How do you get the new scene with the sis? I couldn't find anything new to do related to her.
Have you seen her nude streams? If not, you need to buy a laptop for her.
If yes, just keep watching until you can buy her a dildo, then there's a sex scene with her, NTR or not.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Have you seen her nude streams? If not, you need to buy a laptop for her.
If yes, just keep watching until you can buy her a dildo, then there's a sex scene with her, NTR or not.
My game must be bugging out. I bought the laptop for her, and gave it to her. I even saw the scene where I gave it to her, but then nothing. No matter how many days pass, or how often I interact with her, I get no new scenes. I don't even know how I'm supposed to watch her streams.

1.80 star(s) 13 Votes