MacLeod2001

Feb 8, 2018
Hm i'm think that i stuck
I have the alarm clock and setting the alarm every evening. But in the morning is nobody in the bathroom ...

Reactions: Einarr

Bob Belche

Apr 29, 2017
How come? Which torrent client You use?
Or, better question, Do You use any torrent client?
How come? I don't know? haha
I get a 404 error when I click on your link to download the .torrent file

Use utorrent, but that's not the issue. No worries anyways, I just used the mega link.

vincent1994

Jan 13, 2018
How to move on after Laura's ass job? Her LP is 8 and CP is 48
I am also stuck at Kristel. Every evening, Kristel and Laura are studying and what should I do next?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
so is the shower fix in OP required or a hack to make things easier, I didn't see extra instructions in the OP?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I wish Kuggazer would look into the telescope dick that occurs in some scenes (BJ with Laury and Kristel, for example). What I mean by that is that it looks like the dick changes length as Laura head moves back and forth. Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

Reactions: Darkaura
U

User_473348

I wish Kuggazer would look into the telescope dick that occurs in some scenes (BJ with Laury and Kristel, for example). What I mean by that is that it looks like the dick changes length as Laura head moves back and forth. Once you see it, you can't unsee it.
It's a common issue with Honey Select. When you get it it comes with all the private parts censored, so the fans made mods to uncensor the sexy bits. There are two if I remember correctly and Kuggazer is using the better one, so I don't think much can be done about it, but hey I'm no modder so I might be wrong. Just wanted to shed some light.

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
I am stuck guys.

MC said i should buy something sexier for mom and Aunt but its not in the sexshop. Am i missing something?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Patreon is at it again !

Caizer's ''My lovely daughter'' just fell under scrutiny
That's a completely different game and thread, mind sticking to this game so as not to create accidental fake news about this one? I thought the qoute was in this thread and you were adding the fact that MLD was also under scrutiny. It's just really easy to misinterpret if you don't click the quote and accidentally cause pages of this thread to be devoted to a problem that doesn't exist.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes