U

User_473348

To clarify as I see a few of you guys are confused, the shower fix is needed again. Get it from the OP.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Nice renders, SOME good-looking models, fun story, terrible bug-ridden gameplay. On my playthrough there is no option to reutrun the ring, even after stealing the replacement. With the way all the stories triggers are interconnected, eventually I won't be able to advance. Knowing that, It's no longer even worth a download, to me, anymore.

I think I will wait for the walkthrough since I have no clue what-so-ever as to where and how I could start the new events
Can't you just access the computer in the bedroom for the clues?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
these types of games infuriate me,any game that requires a walkthrough is idiotic.the game should provide clues or instructions otherwise playing leads to fustration.second happiness is an ideal example.devs should put a little more thought into playability without walkthroughs or cheats being the only way to play.events have specific time/days let the mc know,again just my thoughts

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Quit spamming your bullshit in every topic, jerkface.

Reactions: setter6

dqwdasdqwdf

Dec 9, 2017
Maybe this is the correct way

set alarm for morning from monday to thrusday
goto alvin's house goto kristel's room
open phone click the clock until day
goback to kristel's room talk
goback the house
open phone click the clock until evening
goto laura room next to mc(main character's) room
I think there is incorectness in the walktrhough

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
Ok sorry if I missed it, I have tried searching but cant find a solution. I have mom at 52 and it says she should go downstairs but she is always in her room at night. Is there a way to trigger this?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes