Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
Ok sorry if I missed it, I have tried searching but cant find a solution. I have mom at 52 and it says she should go downstairs but she is always in her room at night. Is there a way to trigger this?
Got the same problem so far.

I looking into maybe that we need to trigger a certain flag first.

I'm also unable to get into the bathroom with Aunt even though I can visit her during her work and get a blowjob.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I can not for the life of me trigger the "sleep naked" option to appear. I have followed the walk thru right up to that point and I have both girls willing to give BJ's whenever I want but it no longer increases corruption and clicking on my bed does not give me a sleep naked option, so I can't seem to move forward from this point. Any one have any ideas how to proceed or is my save bugged?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I can not for the life of me trigger the "sleep naked" option to appear. I have followed the walk thru right up to that point and I have both girls willing to give BJ's whenever I want but it no longer increases corruption and clicking on my bed does not give me a sleep naked option, so I can't seem to move forward from this point. Any one have any ideas how to proceed or is my save bugged?
Continue with Kristel, at her home, in the morning.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Continue with Kristel, at her home, in the morning.
I have licked her to the point where that also does not add any more corruption or love... is there another event with her in the morning I am missing? I even got the scene where Kristal peeks into the MCs room as he sleeps, but there has never been a sleep naked option show up and everything from that point is just repeats with no more corruption or love added.

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
I found the missing link.

Go for the Christmas Party.

You can enter it through your computer.

Be wary, it's filled with bugs. Save beforehand!

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I have licked her to the point where that also does not add any more corruption or love... is there another event with her in the morning I am missing? I even got the scene where Kristal peeks into the MCs room as he sleeps, but there has never been a sleep naked option show up and everything from that point is just repeats with no more corruption or love added.
At the second time, Max invites her to sleep with him. After a couple of times, the option to sleep naked should appear.

Reactions: phreakinowski

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
At the second time, Max invites her to sleep with him. After a couple of times, the option to sleep naked should appear.
Ah ok, then I will just continue that line... thanks. I think the walk thru just made me think it was a more immediately reached option. Really enjoy your work Kuggazer, thanks again!

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
I am stuck guys.

MC said i should buy something sexier for mom and Aunt but its not in the sexshop. Am i missing something?
I really dont know why I am stuck. Followed the Walkthrough to this point and cant find the sexy apron. Anybody know what I am missing?

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I really dont know why I am stuck. Followed the Walkthrough to this point and cant find the sexy apron. Anybody know what I am missing?
You might want to look again at the sex shop real carefully as I remember not seeing it at first as well. For me it is on the 2nd page of items and is a pink apron on top of a white apron and the mousing over it will show "sexy apron" in the bottom left.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Found the key... you cannot go to Laura's room and look at the girls before going to sleep. When I did that first each night nothing would trigger, but once I just went to sleep without looking at them then Kristel came to my room to sleep with me finally.

TnTurbo

Feb 16, 2018
Hi i have a Problem with the Download. I can't extract the Files. I use WinRAR and everytime i try to open it, it says "The archive is either unknown format or damaged". Anyone else with that Problem or can anyone help?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi i have a Problem with the Download. I can't extract the Files. I use WinRAR and everytime i try to open it, it says "The archive is either unknown format or damaged". Anyone else with that Problem or can anyone help?
Your winrar version is too old.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Helo, 2 week ago still playing with v0.10 ... I got stuck on Mother Aunt line. Even slept with alarm, the bathroom is empty. No action increase their corruption. I've followed the fans walkthrough, but no progression. I've seen the pic but don't know what to do, now story can't be continue. Is there game breaking bug at that point ? Or probably save corruption ?

My history playing this game is start with v0.07 -> v0.09 Chrismast Edition -> v0.10
I'm using & continue with the save from previous version.
I'm not following the thread to track bug report and updating.

Is playing v0.11 could resolve the bug I'd encounter in v0.10 ? Cuz I don't want to restart the whole game.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes