ExEWil

Aug 26, 2017
Can't seem to trigger Nora's scene so that she takes the daughters away after you give mom the dildo. Is there something I'm missing?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Can't seem to trigger Nora's scene so that she takes the daughters away after you give mom the dildo. Is there something I'm missing?
momcorr >= 57 and auntcorr >= 33 and you must have free access to the beach.

TheDeadDodo

Dec 6, 2017
i don't wanna be an ass, but i haven't raged this hard with any of these games before, i'm basically grinding actions which don't progress the story because i can't find the damn story! visited almost all rooms, at almost every time, same for the other buildings, but nothing new pops up.... i'm thorougly annoyed

John A

Aug 21, 2017
Hi. I'm having a problem opening the .rar file.Keeps coming up with "cannot open file as archive". Have tried multiple downloads and downloaders. No joy. Suggestions? Thanks

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi. I'm having a problem opening the .rar file.Keeps coming up with "cannot open file as archive". Have tried multiple downloads and downloaders. No joy. Suggestions? Thanks
Probably your winrar version is too old.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
these types of games infuriate me,any game that requires a walkthrough is idiotic.the game should provide clues or instructions otherwise playing leads to fustration.second happiness is an ideal example.devs should put a little more thought into playability without walkthroughs or cheats being the only way to play.events have specific time/days let the mc know,again just my thoughts
@Kuggazer your thoughts please on my comments

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
@klx tomorrow when i arrive home from work ,should there still be no response then i will take this up with the staff above you

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm...I've reached 28 cp with the aunt, but I can't enter her bathroom during the evening...any idea why?
( Got her bj scene in susan wc)

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes