Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Helo, 2 week ago still playing with v0.10 ... I got stuck on Mother Aunt line. Even slept with alarm, the bathroom is empty. No action increase their corruption. I've followed the fans walkthrough, but no progression. I've seen the pic but don't know what to do, now story can't be continue. Is there game breaking bug at that point ? Or probably save corruption ?

My history playing this game is start with v0.07 -> v0.09 Chrismast Edition -> v0.10
I'm using & continue with the save from previous version.
I'm not following the thread to track bug report and updating.

Is playing v0.11 could resolve the bug I'd encounter in v0.10 ? Cuz I don't want to restart the whole game.
Everything should be solved. If it is not, use the shower fix on the first page.

Reactions: Benn Swagger

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
[QUOTE = "Kuggazer, 게시물 : 565154, 회원 : 194177"] 죄송하지만 문제를 이해하지 못합니다. 어쩌면 누군가가 당신을 도울 수 있습니다. [/ 견적]
파일을 다운로드했지만 PY 파일과 SH 파일이 없습니다.
Did you download it from here? It is very strange. Try again to download it from this link.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Okay for a bug you could give more than an aphrodisiac. But you man exaggerated :) You gave more than 10. Did you want to kill them? :)
Anyway I fixed you the save file.

Witches Brew

Jul 17, 2017
Tried to DL the game on all the mirrors but will not unzip says files are corrupted. But on all mirrors wth did I do wrong? I've been DL'ing games for a long time never had this problem before. Help, and thank you in advance. WB

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Tried to DL the game on all the mirrors but will not unzip says files are corrupted. But on all mirrors wth did I do wrong? I've been DL'ing games for a long time never had this problem before. Help, and thank you in advance. WB
that cant be. i just downloaded the game a few hours ago and it was totally fine. restart ya pc, try it again. update 7zip, try it yet again. mostly, when files are corrupted in a 7zip archive, it's, due to fluctuation of ya internet connection that damage the files during downloads (it can happen even with the best connection ^^). write if nothing worked and i'm sure someone (if not me) will find the solution for ya (but now i can just give you some general solutions, its alr. 8 am here and i'm fucking tired now XD).

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So I messed up big time I never did the aunt scenes before and I went on with the new stuff with laura. So now I couldn't go further no alarm clock so I went back did that to get it, now every time I set alarm for the mom and aunt part of walktrhough the sisters magically show back up and the aunt event doesn't trigger. So I kind of busted my own save bad lol.

Memeas

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Hi,

I have a problem i hope someone can help work out.

I can't seem to trigger the mom/aunt shower scene. I have done all the scenes up to this, but it will not trigger when i set my alarm.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi,

I have a problem i hope someone can help work out.

I can't seem to trigger the mom/aunt shower scene. I have done all the scenes up to this, but it will not trigger when i set my alarm.
Shower fix in op.

Reactions: bernthal
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes