Classicjow89

Sep 14, 2017
I'd really rather not read 156 pages so if someone can help me I'd love it.

I can't seem to use the mixer and the peppers. I've gone to the kitchen in the evening but I got nothing here. Feeling stupid

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I'd really rather not read 156 pages so if someone can help me I'd love it.

I can't seem to use the mixer and the peppers. I've gone to the kitchen in the evening but I got nothing here. Feeling stupid
You first need to visit Mei for the first time to learn how to massage......her father shows up and massage you....... you decide to get rid of him to be alone with Mei......buy the same looking massage oil bottle from the sex shop.......go home and to the backyard to get the chili peppers........day time visit mom in the kitchen and ask for mixer machine......mom says the machine is broken......go to the mall and buy the mixer machine.......go to the kitchen and you will get your weapon........next day visit Mei again morning/day.

ShoShiRhu

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Guys, can you share save game ending v.10, because my old hard drive has ruined, now i use new hard drive and reinstall windows and app. I don't wanna start from beginning. Thanks.

Denniz

Oct 27, 2017
guys sorry can u help me i'm stuck in alisia path when i want anal finger just have 2 choice 1. finger pussy n 2.leave can somebody help me

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So I am not sure what I need to do in the achievements has a few things pixilated for little sister, Laura I think, and I have up to Buttjob but that is it and the walkthrough is not giving hints when I go to cousins house she says she will be at my place but she is not in laura's room, or anyother places at mc house when i go to her house she is often in the bath or her bed

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
Hey im stuck on Dominique when i need to talk to her about her ex it just wont talk i just keep licking her boobs and that's it...Can someone help?

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
How do I trigger Mom's masturbation scene? I'm stuck on 40 corruption points. Going to her room isn't working, I followed the walkthrough

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes