LowC

Jan 24, 2018
Anyone else have this bug where it jumps to morning breakfast if you try to have sex with mom during the day? Did I forget to do something?

EDIT: Nevermind, checked the WT and I missed some events.
What events did you miss I stuck in that loop and missing one of ritas can find what i missed

found it 3 rd sex scene in her bed room with the mask

ok have to look into it still happening.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
anyone have the save right when .15 starts ? my .14 saves r giving errors
Here the last save WT 0.14 klick to sleep Laura and Rita come to you at night. Start 0.15 according to WT walktrough 0.15. Make sure that 0.13-0.15 is a standalone Folder and nothing from 1-12 is in this Folder.

You can rename it, but make to use one no. you have already in your save.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So, I got stuck forever trying to get Elena to run out of paint. Went an entire week of checking every room and asking her what she was doing. Turns out, the MC must sleep in his own bed in order for the "ask about painting" counter to accumulate. Once I realized that, it only took 2 days for her to run out of paint, and all the other events for her and Natalie went smoothly.

So, Natalie = Elena's House + MC sleeping in his own bed.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I recommend for each question to add the ch 1 or ch 2 because there have seperat game folder, to get the right answer.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
just finished chapter 1 and hats of for you it was really good.kuggazer
and now i started chapter 2
and all looking good
but the red font on the phone are very disturbing and barely readable
please change it
or tell which file i self can change it
i would think it was options.rpyc or script.rpyc

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
How to make mom jealous ? and how to follow aunt ??

Edit: help anyone ?
I believe you have to go to Rita's room in the evening, and instead of asking for sex, you get a new option for asking about Mom.
As for Following the Aunt, you go to the map screen, pick your house. You will be in front outside of your house, you will see a motorcycle, click on motorcycle and an option will appear to follow Aunt.

Hope that helps Brother...…………………...Peace!!

U

User_10739

I can't get any of the Mom story to start in 0.15. WT says "Morning time, go for breakfast with mom, Rita come, get Mom and Rita Achiev." problem is Rita never comes... I eat breakfast and that's that!

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I can't get any of the Mom story to start in 0.15. WT says "Morning time, go for breakfast with mom, Rita come, get Mom and Rita Achiev." problem is Rita never comes... I eat breakfast and that's that!
I just give a save " one page before"end 14 sleep Laura and Rita comes to room. Start 0.15 but make sure that´s the right day to go, works for me.

U

User_10739

I just give a save " one page before"end 14 sleep Laura and Rita comes to room. Start 0.15 but make sure that´s the right day to go, works for me.
Thanks, that worked perfectly. Makes me wonder wtf happened to my save?

CS

Apr 30, 2017
I have different scores from the walkthrough. Mine are:

Mom 16/82
Laura 15/72
Rita 12/44
Susan 7/15
Dominique 9/17
Tina 2/9
Mei 3/3
Alisa 6/23
Aunt 15/45
Paulina 1/0
Kristel 6/21
Sophia 1/14
Natalie 0/10

And the score for Elena doesn't show.

Anyone else have different scores from the walkthrough?

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
The first episode is pretty rough looking and grindy as fuck. Impossible to play without the guide.

The second episode is short and still in development. But it has amazing potential! No more grinding or endless teasing. The gameplay is much more direct and EVERYTHING is ANIMATED BEAUTIFULLY!

It shows that the developer has improved A LOT and that he listens to his fans. I believe the final product of EP 2 could be the BEST game so far based off Honey Select.

Also the story has improved, the characters look more attractive and game has an overall more mature feel to it.

I specially like the new Photo Studio and Strip Club / Brothel aspects of the game. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: jaydem and vimmers
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes