revolutionf

Mar 30, 2018
0.12 the 1st chapter question I have momcorr = 52 lauracorr= 35 ritacorr = 29 susancorr= 14 dominiquecorr=17 tina corr= 7 meicorr = 1 alisiacorr= 16 auntcorr= 28 then paulina kristel and sophia at 0 because im currently stuck ive been spamming beach but i can't get the quiz to trigger any advice for this?

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I had to search the thread for the safe code, and saw that it's "Italy", but where exactly do you see that as the code anywhere? Am I being blind? I still tried to search for it even after finding it here and saw nothing. XD

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
0.12 the 1st chapter question I have momcorr = 52 lauracorr= 35 ritacorr = 29 susancorr= 14 dominiquecorr=17 tina corr= 7 meicorr = 1 alisiacorr= 16 auntcorr= 28 then paulina kristel and sophia at 0 because im currently stuck ive been spamming beach but i can't get the quiz to trigger any advice for this?
You're close to the Christmas event. Try to get the necessary cp points. After in case I better check what you have to do.

momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
0.15 is just broken for me. I try to ask mom in the afternoon for sex and it jumps to morning in the kitchen. I can't make progress with any of the three girls in the house.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
playing 0.12. pretty good game so far.
I am using a low powered computer + wine.... but sleeping/saving and some other choices are super slow.
don't get that slow with other games, is this normal?

Reactions: Zatanna2

revolutionf

Mar 30, 2018
You're close to the Christmas event. Try to get the necessary cp points. After in case I better check what you have to do.

momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
Thanks it was just the one corruption on laura then i was able to continue on

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
i really need to start reading the genre tags.. before start playing. why adding peeing :( and why cant i skip the animation of it.

Muji-k

Mar 1, 2018
0.15 is just broken for me. I try to ask mom in the afternoon for sex and it jumps to morning in the kitchen. I can't make progress with any of the three girls in the house.
It's a bug, but not a game-breaking one, it happens because the scene that mom denies it cause your sisters don't know that you are having sex and they are in the house is probably messed up (or doesn't exist yet), wait until later in the game, after the night attack! achiev is complete (threesome with the sisters) if i remember correctly, than the scene will happen normally.

Classicjow89

Sep 14, 2017
I can't get the Laura Rita scene to end .14. Can anyone help? Maybe even put up a save for me. I might have a strange bug. Thanks to anyone willing to help.

Nurnen

Sep 4, 2017
Yo guys, just found this game. But however i trie, i cannot talk to dom. Only the boob touching stuff. This way i cannot trigger the Alvin event, and cannot go any further in the story... A cannot go to Alvin's place either. It says i do not need it now. Help

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
I can't seem to get Domi event to activate where she talks about her ex I guess I'm reading the walkthrough and it says something about an ex but I can't seem to get it to activate I did everything the guide said up to this point.

Reactions: semasus6001

Xobaer

May 14, 2017
morning time when breakfast with Mom, Rita does not come as well when in the day time clicking sex with mom returns back to breakfast time. any fix or solution for that bug?

Thank You

Muji-k

Mar 1, 2018
morning time when breakfast with Mom, Rita does not come as well when in the day time clicking sex with mom returns back to breakfast time. any fix or solution for that bug?

Thank You
The event that Rita enters while you are having breakfast with mom doesn't happen based on probability, it's bound to happen when you reach a certain stage in the game, if it's not happening for you then, you probably still need to raise stats with some of the girls or you still need to unlock some achievement, as i remember this scene happens almost in the end of the content of this version...
For the scene that you have sex with mom on the living room during day look at my post, 5 posts above. Also you are not returned to breakfast time (morning), the time doesn't skip or rollback when this bug occurs when you are still in day time when the breakfast animation finishes, so just keep raising stats and playing the game, and when your sisters already know that you are having sex with mom, the scene will happen normally without any bugs...

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Ok so I'm on version 1.2 and I can't seem to activate Paulina path kristal path or the sophia path I also can't get the aunt in the bath tub I've done every event and I ate her out in the kitchen and watched her masterbate in the bathroom and then she gave me a blowjob but the guide then says go to her house at evening and keep going till she gives you a tit job but the only thing it says is that my aunt in there i should leave for now

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes