Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Where do I have to click "air conditioner" I don't see it (talking about The Twins), is it the same as with Spy cams in the bathroom, I clicked all over the place and never saw a pop up that i found them... really annoying

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Where do I have to click "air conditioner" I don't see it (talking about The Twins), is it the same as with Spy cams in the bathroom, I clicked all over the place and never saw a pop up that i found them... really annoying
It's on the wall in their bedroom above the beds.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So I am missing a scene with the aunt and don't know what it is as I am following the walk through exactly as it says, and haven't skipped a beat... It's whatever is below Anal Sex! (at the office) but above At night! (Her house). Everything and everyone else is going according to plan, it's just that scene that seems odd to me, unless it's something that unlocks later, and was just placed that far up ?

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
it seems my game is bugged, church related... no one at the farm, Daisy is missing and other stuff.
how can i open console? shift O, doesnt work for me.

edit:
restarted 3 girls count to 0 and the cbt to true but seems i am still bugged, when I go down to the basement, after hiding in the tower, I get this
cannot_continue.jpg

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Seems I can see (what you see above and interact) but I cannot continue, after the night is over (I have not gone through the cunnilingus) it back to the moment before going down to the basement and I cannot seem to get the scene were you see what Maria is doing in the basement.
Is there an additional command i can type in (console) to fix this ?

I tried getting into the discord but i cannot find a link, at least on Patreon i dont see it. Anyone has an invite that i could use, maybe i can get faster help on Discord.

Avenger-OH

Jul 28, 2018
@Towik:

try the Twins bedroom.

There should be the AC, a small, square Thing in the middle of the wall....

BTW: I´ve read the Posts above. I recommend you to simply play the game step by step as it written in the WT.

Using Console Commands and stuff will bug down any game. and you will not have the Chance to progress properly.

I did it only and it was a complete failure. Just Play the game "normal"....

Cya, CC

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I don't even feel like going back to the save before ever entering the church, its hours, hours behind...
No way I'm playing from the start. I just need a command for all church events.
for now I'm just gonna take a break.

about The Twins, i was missing 2 additional Sundays, checking on them, after 3 or 4 times MC says he should do something, then I could click the AC.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So I am missing a scene with the aunt and don't know what it is as I am following the walk through exactly as it says, and haven't skipped a beat... It's whatever is below Anal Sex! (at the office) but above At night! (Her house). Everything and everyone else is going according to plan, it's just that scene that seems odd to me, unless it's something that unlocks later, and was just placed that far up ?
Between Anal and At Night is sex at the hot springs.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I don't even feel like going back to the save before ever entering the church, its hours, hours behind...
No way I'm playing from the start. I just need a command for all church events.
for now I'm just gonna take a break.

about The Twins, i was missing 2 additional Sundays, checking on them, after 3 or 4 times MC says he should do something, then I could click the AC.
The nun fix at page 356 post 7106 sorted out the church events for me.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys any one have a bug with Paulina 2nd event on ship walkthrough unclear i did every thing up to that 2nd event walkthrough says to do both events with her but it shows only 1

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Hi guys any one have a bug with Paulina 2nd event on ship walkthrough unclear i did every thing up to that 2nd event walkthrough says to do both events with her but it shows only 1
The panties thing? You don't have to do both. Only if you save before and reload, to see both.

dalmore62

May 30, 2018
Yeah mom didn't show up for me either. Iirc I pestered Alvin (room) and Sophia (toilet/bathroom) and went home to sleep until mom came one morning. Was maybe 2-3 days. Seems to be fairly random.
thanks i will try that ......if it doesn't work again i will let you know

dalmore62

May 30, 2018
Yeah mom didn't show up for me either. Iirc I pestered Alvin (room) and Sophia (toilet/bathroom) and went home to sleep until mom came one morning. Was maybe 2-3 days. Seems to be fairly random.
i have done pestered alvin and alll things for many days randomly but moms not coming...what to do ?? and what is Iirc ??

babloo

Jun 13, 2018
i am playing the chapter 1
in the sophia walkthrough . its mention that she will catch MC while sniffing the panties
but i tried so many times , nothing trigger the scene
i watched her pee , then went to the bathroom and sniff the panties but nothing haapen

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes