freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
i have done pestered alvin and alll things for many days randomly but moms not coming...what to do ?? and what is Iirc ??
Iiirc = if I remember correctly. Pretty sure that's what I did though, but it was just luck then.

That's what the walkthrough indicated, try to make Alvin spy on you doing something with Sophia some more.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
i am playing the chapter 1
in the sophia walkthrough . its mention that she will catch MC while sniffing the panties
but i tried so many times , nothing trigger the scene
i watched her pee , then went to the bathroom and sniff the panties but nothing haapen
You have to do it more than one time, click the red arrow in bathroom and sniff a few times. The red arrow isn't always there.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
So I am missing a scene with the aunt and don't know what it is as I am following the walk through exactly as it says, and haven't skipped a beat... It's whatever is below Anal Sex! (at the office) but above At night! (Her house). Everything and everyone else is going according to plan, it's just that scene that seems odd to me, unless it's something that unlocks later, and was just placed that far up ?
For Aunt and other girls there are couple scenes that will trigger when certain requirements are met and when you do something to trigger them. By the way try to make sure that you did the hot spring with ALL four girls plus I think there should be two or there events that involve more than one girl after. :unsure:;)

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
For Aunt and other girls there are couple scenes that will trigger when certain requirements are met and when you do something to trigger them. By the way try to make sure that you did the hot spring with ALL four girls plus I think there should be two or there events that involve more than one girl after. :unsure:;)
allso dont forget xmass event you get few achievments there allso for all the girls

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone have a save which has everything done by the end of V21, just so that I could start V22 alongside the walkthrough.

Would appreciate it.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Guys, this is the church's fix. For those who have already started the quest, I recommend activating the console with shift + o and resetting these variables in this way.

maria_count = 0
erika_count = 0
daisy_count = 0
cbt = True

In this way you will have to be able to re-start the quest from the beginning.
Where do I put the fix files? Keep it in the main menu? in Game folder or script folder?

JangWan

Nov 8, 2018
V0.21
Common 6
-Morning> Visit Elena’s house, kitchen> Go back into Elena’s Kitchen, talk to Dad

Christmas Event End
After I can not meet Dad ... help me

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes