Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
Natalie 3
-Anytime> Use your bike and click on the new location (house) and buy it> Go to one of the bedrooms and Call Natalie, i cant call.

Reactions: seabreeze

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
If I remember correctly I went straight back into the house after the first scene and had no problem, I always save before a new setting (after xmas event, before going to Elena) and reload if there is a problem (or I screw up something :cautious: ).

Have you tried reloading or go back the next day?

Apr 17, 2018
V0.21
Common 6
-Morning> Visit Elena’s house, kitchen> Go back into Elena’s Kitchen, talk to Dad

Christmas Event End
After I can not meet Dad ... help me
check you've done the Maria (Nun) Mission from version .20 if you haven't done that the Dad doesn't show up

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Well I'm at version .21 common 6 and I can't get the wednesday evening aunt's house to trigger it just shows the old event where I play the choose your preference minigame. I've already had sister and mother ask me for buttplugs.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "freedom.call, post: 1632261, member: 482425"] Haben Sie es aus allen Schlafzimmern versucht? [/ QUOTE]
ja, seit altem zimmer zu hause und im haus gekauft, ist nichts passiert. natalie ist nicht mehr bei elena. Was fehlt, nachdem sie ihr Höschen gegeben hat?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
ja, seit altem zimmer zu hause und im haus gekauft, ist nichts passiert. natalie ist nicht mehr bei elena. Was fehlt, nachdem sie ihr Höschen gegeben hat?
I don't know what to say. It's difficult when I had no problems with that scene.

Have you checked all love and corruption points are up to date?

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
can somebody put a screenshot of the location of the pill's location, im playing the android version, there's a box near the bed but every time i try to press it it seems the bed is the one triggered

Reactions: Nosdovah

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I have a problem in the game, I missed this part "After a few scenes and long talk, you will bring Daisy to
Dominique at the farm "and I do not know what to do to see this scene, and I'm much further in the game and I do not really want to start the game again, have some idea how to fix it?

GiornoX

Mar 14, 2018
V0.19
Common 4
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen.
-Pass time till Sunday morning....

I can't get this part to trigger, please help. Every time I do the breakfast part, nothing happens on the Sunday

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
V0.19
Common 4
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen.
-Pass time till Sunday morning....

I can't get this part to trigger, please help. Every time I do the breakfast part, nothing happens on the Sunday
Sometimes not doing (unrelated) quests from the same version or previous ones can block the triggering of an event, if memory tricks me not.

Give the previous parts of the walkthrough to see what quest from another girl you might have missed and its absence be blocking the trigger.

Wish you luck and hope it helps.

Reactions: GiornoX

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 92454

Overview:
Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py. The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-08
Release Date: 2019-02-07
Developer/Publisher: Kuggazer
Censorship: No
Version: 0.22
Language: English
The Remake:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Chapter 2 Information:

Chapter 2 Download
Win: - - -
Patch 0.21 to 0.22: - - -
Others:

Extras: -
Thanks to @KiGa for the links and PhoenixFireeye and mirenzo for walkthrough

Chapter 1 Download

View attachment 92458 View attachment 92457 View attachment 92456 View attachment 92459 View attachment 92460
View attachment 49289 View attachment 18236 View attachment 18237 View attachment 18238 View attachment 18239
good night

Is this version 22?
I downloaded it and it's version 21
with the same saves
thank you

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes