fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
I did not really find this info so could someone please help me out with the following info if you know?

Was the Remastered chapter 1 made by the original developer?
Is it planned to do a Remastered version for chapter 2 (and later chapters) also? If yes, is there any timeframe for that?

I really liked the ingame helper in the Remastered Chapter 1 and as far as I can see there isn't such thing for Chapter 2, just the PDF walkthrough and with one monitor it is much less convenient.

Also in the Chapter 1 Remastered when I find the first ingame helper it says that there are more (skins I assume) and I should find those. Do you know where can I find those?

Thank you all!
1) yes same DEV, yes it's on to-do list but without a timeline
2) will be included after remastering of chap 2
3) 1° mc room, 2° sexyshop, 3° aunt kitchen, 4° alvin room, 5° apartments hall, 6° old district

P.S.: about ingame helper maybe there some surprises soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Randeep44

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys need some help the new update it is only in the format of the patch?

I mean there is no full Chapter 3 v0.32 to download?
Only the update to (0.31 to 0.32)?
I prefer to download the full version istead of only the update. Can someone tell me if there is also the full update?
Because the link on page 1 have the old 0.31 update and not the 0.32.

Thank you

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
Hint system tells me that I should talk with Sarah at the gym at home, find her there, help her train and talk, she wants to take a bath, follow her, only can look at her, nothing else.
Hint systems till tells me to talk to her at the gym at home....???

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I'm having trouble when I'm in the church because I downloaded the church fix and replaced it and now it's all buggy
Can someone provide me the church.rpy file located in game\SCRIPT please? The file in the OP doesn't work with the last version

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 663867

Overview:
Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py. The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-05
Release Date: 2020-07-05
Developer: Kuggazer
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3 v0.32
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Chapter 2 Information:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 3
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - -
Patch (0.30 to 0.31): MEGA - - -

Patch (0.31 to 0.32): - - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Old Video Pack - - Walkthrough - Fan-Made Walkthrough 0.31 - - CH.3 0.31 Walkthrough - Fix

Chapter 2

Chapter 1 Remastered
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to BaasB for the links and mirenzo for chapter 2 walkthrough

View attachment 663810 View attachment 663815 View attachment 663828 View attachment 663830 View attachment 663833 View attachment 663839 View attachment 663840 View attachment 663841 View attachment 663842 View attachment 663845 View attachment 663846 View attachment 663847 View attachment 663849
How to put Patch (0.31 to 0.32)
Thank you

Gemman

Nov 28, 2019
I don't know how this fix was different but it finally worked...like replacing the files in the scripts folder before didn't work for 3 times but suddenly this one does it so thx
For anyone else wondering...
1) close the game and put the fix files in the game/SCRIPT folder (or drag the SCRIPT folder of rar file into the game folder) and replace the files
2) u need to have console mode enabled if not use unren.bat (u can search for it) or follow some instructions to enable it
3) open the game save and press 'shift+o' and put these commands in the game one by one
daisy_count=0
erika_count=0
maria_count=0
cbt=True (the 'T' in True must be capital)

now the game will treat it like u have been in the church for the first time..so replay it and the event will run as expected
This fix worked great , Thanks for the post...

lopa

May 7, 2017
guys i'm stuck in CHP2 where you found out Maria in the basement, the next day i talk to the first nun, the MC just said Hi. See you soon without checking the passage

erebor

Jul 12, 2017
where can you see how many points you have in a given character?

I can't found the answer to this question. I'm talking about chap 1 remake and chap 2.
Please ? I searched in the topic but all I could find was questions and no answer. I have the feeling everybody knows but nobody talk.

I'm feeling stupid. A little help would be greatly appreciated.

HentaiBeater

Aug 11, 2018
Please ? I searched in the topic but all I could find was questions and no answer. I have the feeling everybody knows but nobody talk.

I'm feeling stupid. A little help would be greatly appreciated.
In chap 1 remake: you can't (afaik)
In chap 2: check your phone (upper left corner)

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes