jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Hm, I played chapter 1 and chapter 2 back when I was first starting adult games out and I loved the game, but I just downloaded chapter 3 and I don't even want to play it. I was so bored with the first few scenes. I guess I just can't stand sandboxes anymore.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
so i downloaded all 3 parts of chapter 3. problem is when i try to extract them it asks for a folder with other volumes. bit of a problem when it wont even let me extract part 1. is there a full chapter 3 i can download instead of 3 seperate parts

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
so i downloaded all 3 parts of chapter 3. problem is when i try to extract them it asks for a folder with other volumes. bit of a problem when it wont even let me extract part 1. is there a full chapter 3 i can download instead of 3 seperate parts
How are you trying to extract the chapter? Are all 3 parts in the same folder?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Anyone having problems with giving luxurious lingerie to Sophia in Chapter 3:
Open console and write without quotes "alvin_ntr = 8"

The script when buying the dress from the file sexyshop.rpy is missing this line consequently the game gets stuck with the ntr at level seven but she will only accept it when alvin_ntr is set to eight.

Reactions: Furnox

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The script when buying the dress from the file sexyshop.rpy is missing this line consequently the game gets stuck with the ntr at level seven but she will only accept it when alvin_ntr is set to eight.
So if I have my NTR turned off, I'm guessing I won't run into this problem? ;)

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
Chapter 2 Church event wont progress after First time in secret chamber.. it says talk to first nun on walkthrough but all i say is HI and BYE.. I also cant use the fix in the OP because its asking for MaxslifeChapter2-022-pc.z01 but i don't even know what that z01 is.. anyone able to help?

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2018
Hi Guys,

There's a bug on chapter 1 on Laura's birthday party during bj on bathroom and brings me back to Laura's room. Then I noticed my laptop, where I can't find any ntr and pee buttons. Is there any fix for this issue? If it is, then pls help me.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
how do I find the stats in Max's Life Ch3?
That's a great question. I've looked everywhere for those, and no luck. The walkthrough makes it seem like you should be able to check the stats, so that's frustrating. Maybe they were removed at some point? If you find them please let me know. ;)

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
So, just starting out with this game and have a few baseline questions that need answering.
1. Is every chapter split into its own game?
2. Is there a walkthrough within the game, or only the scraps assembled in the first post (scratch that, the answer seems to be yes so far.)?
3. I am immediately noticing the non-relation of the MC and people he's living with, which makes me wonder if the incest part has been censored out and needs restoring by outside means. Can anyone confirm?

Edit: Holy shit they give you so little indication where to find the water bottle in Ch.1

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes