FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Usually when a game has that many tags; you can bet bottom dollar it's [Text Based], but this isn't, so I'm totally impressed :)

Pete129

Aug 14, 2017
Just started playing chapter 2, but it pretty slow with answers and vids. Furthermore very repetitive and no help buttom. Kinda stuck now. Am i missing something? Walkthrough stated Alisia would be a the photoshoot (i did all the shoots), i should find Yakuza and go to church. None of these thinks possible. hhmmm Any help? thnx.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
2 question. one is how to start making money and when. number 2 what kind of ntr and how. max getting cheated by the girls or max is doing the cheated.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Max's Life [Ch. 3 v0.33] Kuggazer

Original Size Win: 6,48 GB

Compressed Size Win: 2,69 GB (2,77 GB unpacked)

Win: Mega.nz

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

If you only need the v 0.33 Update use JokerLeader Only Update Edition

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pls update the file is no longer and make other server like mediafire or google drive. Can't download on mega bcz of limit

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
so talking to martha crash the game is there a fix??
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SCRIPT/Martha home.rpy", line 74, in script
call screen marthalab
ScriptError: could not find label 'marthalab_diag'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 607, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/SCRIPT/Martha home.rpy", line 74, in script
call screen marthalab
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'marthalab_diag'.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Anyone has a full chapter 2 save? Almost finished chapter 2 before, now lost my save. Is anyone willing to share? Much Appreciated.

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
Uhhh Chapter 2 is kinda broken for me... it keeps popping up with errors all the time and Renpy error screens that close game down..

Nazgull

May 13, 2020
Hi. I'm stuck on "Laura and Rita will come to your bed". Rita's current points: RL 14, RC 43. According to the guide, she should have RC 44 to keep the game going. Has anyone had this problem? How to solve it? Thanks.

KBates

May 29, 2018
Hey guys, how is this game's NTR content? As someone who loves NTR, I will be playing this game mostly for the NTR content, so the heavier/more there is the better.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Hey guys, how is this game's NTR content? As someone who loves NTR, I will be playing this game mostly for the NTR content, so the heavier/more there is the better.
Its not NTR per se, its more like Netorase, the MC willingly share his girls, but he's present at all times.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes