Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
3. I am immediately noticing the non-relation of the MC and people he's living with, which makes me wonder if the incest part has been censored out and needs restoring by outside means. Can anyone confirm?
Need to name the ladies Mom and Aunt to enable the Ipatch. You should be able to do this from the PC in your room, if you already started. The virtual assistant is missing from chapter 2 so you'll need a walkthrough for that, as it's basically unplayable without it. You buy the bottle from the sex shop. (y)

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Need to name the ladies Mom and Aunt to enable the Ipatch. You should be able to do this from the PC in your room, if you already started. The virtual assistant is missing from chapter 2 so you'll need a walkthrough for that, as it's basically unplayable without it. You buy the bottle from the sex shop. (y)
I've already completed chapter 1 as of now, but thanks for the info. And that bottle was a sonofabitch to find, had to search the thread for it.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I've already completed chapter 1 as of now, but thanks for the info. And that bottle was a sonofabitch to find, had to search the thread for it
You're welcome. Chapter 1 was reworked, and so it's a lot like chapter 3. Chapter 2 was not, and has some performance issues, and a few bugged events. It got pretty frustrating for me so I ditched it about halfway though and went to 3 instead. Which doesn't have the lag issues, and returns the Virtual Assistant, though the walkthrough is still helpful with some of the more complex events. You can also download the old video pack chapter 2, to see most of the scenes you missed in chapter 2, while playing chapter 3. Hope that wasn't too confusing. :)

hosseinsadr

Aug 2, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 80, in script
call screen pc2
ScriptError: could not find label 'help'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\game\max\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\game\max\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "G:\game\max\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "G:\game\max\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 80, in script
call screen pc2
File "G:\game\max\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'help'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Mar 24 10:37:41 2021

Max's life Ch. 3 cheat mod help in pc not work error Please help

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
have just got into the v019 stuff from chapter 2. have followed the walkthrough completely. when i talk to mom at breakfast she does not invite aunt and alisa. any suggestions. or if someone has a full save itll be greatly appreciated

Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
1616637026481.png
After visiting the secret passage i m in a bug-loop where first-nun says hi and see you soon
cant talk with those captured mens.
Help!!!!!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
After visiting the secret passage i m in a bug-loop where first-nun says hi and see you soon
cant talk with those captured mens.
Help!!!!!
That is a timing bug that never got fixed. If you search the quest name in this thread, there is kind of a fix for it, but you only miss a couple of scenes, and you can see them in chapter 3 if you download the old video pack. You should still be able to talk to the pervy nun upstairs and do her quests, so It doesn't break the game. ;)

Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
That is a timing bug that never got fixed. If you search the quest name in this thread, there is kind of a fix for it, but you only miss a couple of scenes, and you can see them in chapter 3 if you download the old video pack. You should still be able to talk to the pervy nun upstairs and do her quests, so It doesn't break the game. ;)
ok melody.Also can you tell me where is that fix thread (i mean which pg there are so many pgs)

Reactions: Bloodguard

Saji02

Apr 20, 2020
Hi guys, at first I am playing this game on a different device and I decided to play it on another. So, I transferred my saves from my old device in to my new device. But when I tried to load that save on my new device this occurs:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\SHAIRENE ABUQUE\Documents\Application\Maxslife-0.22-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Max's life 0.22
Thu Mar 25 13:29:23 2021
Please help me. Currently I am playing the chapter 2

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Pls update the file is no longer and make other server like mediafire or google drive. Can't download on mega bcz of limit
New links is added. Had to recrunch the game with a different tool. Because of that itis a bit bigger than the old compression.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes