madmonkey360

Nov 25, 2017
I just downloaded chapter 2 of nopy and mega, but I get an error when trying to unzip them, am I the only one who has that problem ?. The other chapters, on the other hand, I have not had any problem unzipping them.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I just downloaded chapter 2 of nopy and mega, but I get an error when trying to unzip them, am I the only one who has that problem ?. The other chapters, on the other hand, I have not had any problem unzipping them.
What is the error message you are getting?

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
ch4 partitions 35 and 30 do not open. I'm downloading. I press exe. nothing happens. 2-3 more people wrote like me. Isn't there any friend to know the problem and help?

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Just started chapter 3, at the part where you help Emma in the kitchen during the evenings. Guide says to repeat until 10 Love points but I seem to be stuck at 3. Any work around this or is the guide wrong?

MoralMoron

Jul 8, 2019
Can sombebody tell me where is the last virtual assistant in 1 part (reworked version) - there are several of them here
I managed to find first one in MC room, then in Ketty's home (kitchen), sexshop, in Sophia's home (Alvin's room), around Apartments' reception and, if i'm not mistaken, Susan's home
Only last one still remains hidden, but maybe I didn't progress that far?

Mrkoky77

Apr 15, 2021
Ok , Im stuck in limbo cause I downloaded chapter 1 and I plaid it all the way through the moment where Max gets out of prison and gets back home with the girls and mom but this version stops there , I was following the walkthrough that shows Al the versions on each section and according to it I'm supposed to be starting on v12 but as soon as Max gets home there's a pause and then takes me back to the main title, so where do I find the update where I continue cause I have v25 that's the begining of Act III (chapter 3) with Grandpa,Steve,Emma and aunt2 so I'm missing a big chunk of the story CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW OR WHERE TO FIND IT? AND ALSO IM PLAYING IT ON MY ANDROID TABLET THANKS.

Akian

May 31, 2018
In chapter 3, Animations for the prostitute scenes from the old video pack is not playing, Can anybody help me with that?

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Anyone still have a broken Nun save for Chapter 2? One that the current nuns fix didn't work for. I have a patch that fixes it, but I would like to test it with someone else's save before uploading in case I missed something.

Just started chapter 3, at the part where you help Emma in the kitchen during the evenings. Guide says to repeat until 10 Love points but I seem to be stuck at 3. Any work around this or is the guide wrong?
If you are still looking, the guide is wrong. It stops at 3 as you noticed. Virtual Assistant will have an updated hint. IIRC, talk to her in her room.

Reactions: KiraKhaos

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey,

Just started Chapter 3. Is it normal there is no phone available now ?I want to check the stats. I already spent a few days of free roaming and haven't seen the phone. Where is it ? (or is it bugged ?)

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Cheers. I was looking for broken saves not clean ones, but checking again I should have accounted for any breakage aside from cheating. Also, this would have saved me some time had I searched better to begin with as my previous save I needed to redo most of the 0.18 content.
I realized there was a weird edge case if you finished the quest with the original nuns fix, applied the new fix and the time period where Erika still had her first dialog tree. I'll take care of that and likely have time to upload this several hours from now.

Can sombebody tell me where is the last virtual assistant in 1 part (reworked version)
Only last one still remains hidden, but maybe I didn't progress that far?
Likely, as the last one is not available till late in the game. Eventually Mei will ask for your help with photos and you can come across it shortly afterwards.

tadashi

Jul 26, 2017
I found the problem my friend. move the game elsewhere. I opened it to the desktop. I guess the shortcut conflicts with other versions. I moved the folder to drive E and it worked.
Which folder do you want to move to another HD with the exe?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hey,

Just started Chapter 3. Is it normal there is no phone available now ?I want to check the stats. I already spent a few days of free roaming and haven't seen the phone. Where is it ? (or is it bugged ?)
If I remember correctly the stats screen was removed in either 0.32 or 0.33 along with a lot of the early game grind in chapter 3.

Cheers. I was looking for broken saves not clean ones, but checking again I should have accounted for any breakage aside from cheating. Also, this would have saved me some time had I searched better to begin with as my previous save I needed to redo most of the 0.18 content.
Didn't get that you wanted a bugged save. But with the saves I posted it's pretty easy to reproduce it. (The attached file is right after the bug happened)

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Didn't get that you wanted a bugged save. But with the saves I posted it's pretty easy to reproduce it. (The attached file is right after the bug happened)
Right. A second look at the code shows it should only break the one way. It should be covered.

Let's see if this attaches correctly...

SHA256 (maxslife-0.22-nuns_fix.zip) = 340a6bc9db83164c575f14b24fb267117b6b28690cb2d31bcd2f3f7907f9b41a

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes