Erros

Aug 28, 2017
I'm about to give up at the beginning of Chap3(v0.23). Emma and Sarah(aunt2) have both Love10. But still no event with them.

By following the walkthrough : Apparently I need to build a gym, but nothing in the game told me so far the build a gym (always the same repeatable scene with Emma in her room).

I can't get rid of the grandpa when he is at the pool. And when i go to the market to buy tanning oil and cigarettes, I can't buy them because "I don't need them" ...
Kristel, Laura and Mom events are done. It just Emma and Sarah events that are stuck. (I even edited the save to put Emma at 12 Love, but didn't work)
What did I miss ?Can someone help me.

Thanks.

MrKoky_77

Apr 16, 2020
Hey I got v25 witch is supposed to be chapter 3 and when I check the achievements at the beginning of the game there are some already unlocked so when I click on them it tells me I have to download the old video pack so I got the old video pack 1 and 2 from this thread at the beginning page but I still don't know where I'm supposed to put the file fro the game to recognize it and if I need to change the name of the file or anything I'm running the game o. Android so I went to the folder (android\[game folder]\files) here I created a folder named GAME then I dropped the video pack there but still the game don't recognize it so what am I doing wrong??

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
I'm about to give up at the beginning of Chap3(v0.23). Emma and Sarah(aunt2) have both Love10. But still no event with them.

By following the walkthrough : Apparently I need to build a gym, but nothing in the game told me so far the build a gym (always the same repeatable scene with Emma in her room).

I can't get rid of the grandpa when he is at the pool. And when i go to the market to buy tanning oil and cigarettes, I can't buy them because "I don't need them" ...
Kristel, Laura and Mom events are done. It just Emma and Sarah events that are stuck. (I even edited the save to put Emma at 12 Love, but didn't work)
What did I miss ?Can someone help me.

Thanks.
So I restarted Chap3 from the beginning to see if it was because I messed up with the saves by editing them.
But nope, still stuck. Can't progress on Emma and Sarah depiste having 10Love with them. Sarah doesn't talk about cigarrettes or tanning oil. And Emma doesn't say anything about me building a gym.

So now if there's if someone have a clean save for 0.23 (or close enough). I'll be glad if you could share it.

Thanks.

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
So I restarted Chap3 from the beginning to see if it was because I messed up with the saves by editing them.
But nope, still stuck. Can't progress on Emma and Sarah depiste having 10Love with them. Sarah doesn't talk about cigarrettes or tanning oil. And Emma doesn't say anything about me building a gym.

So now if there's if someone have a clean save for 0.23 (or close enough). I'll be glad if you could share it.

Thanks.
Aunt2 1 -Mon – Fri Morning>Join them at the dinning room, choose Aunt, go shopping +1 (You should not do this stage until you have helped dinner and earned 10 A2L. Then you have to talk at breakfast in the morning. After going shopping. On the way back you should look under the skirt)
A2L -Tue, Thu, Sun Evening>Help her at the dinning room +1 A2L Repeat both steps till you have 10 A2L
Emma 1 -Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat Evening>Help her at the dinning room +1 EmL Repeat till you have 10 EmL
-Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat Day>Talk to her in her room +2 EmL

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I couldn't handle Aunt and Aunt. So, I fixed it. Attached is a patch if the ladies are Mom & Aunt then aunt2 defaults to Aunt Sarah.
So, I guess this is useful for the intro if going with the default. Otherwise you already could change it to whatever anyway .... :coffee:

Emma 1 -Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat Evening>Help her at the dinning room +1 EmL Repeat till you have 10 EmL
-Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat Day>Talk to her in her room +2 EmL
Emma only goes to 3 with the dishes. Once you unlock the gym quest it jumps to 10 EmL.

To unlock the gym quest emmalove needs to be 3 when you talk to her in her room (max from washing dishes). After you unlock the gym quest it's set to 10. Then you need to visit the future gym room and not at night.

SHA256 (maxslife-0.33-au2_name.zip) = 3da96479d97cd8880a7081c3b982b90310f6226c8e1b124253353d9d2fe30877

Last edited:
Reactions: Kisthoria

MrKoky_77

Apr 16, 2020
Does anyone know where to put the old video packs 1&2 files in the android version.v25 ACTIII it recognizes them? The attached screensgots should show my folder structure the first one is where the game is installed on the main storage then the folders in side and then the second one shows the extra folder that the first ver. Of Max's life created on the root but I don't know the right place to put them this files are pretty large to me useless DO PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.....

JasonMan221330

Dec 13, 2020
What should i do in chapter 1 mc gets blowjob from alisia then his friend comes after that games comes back to laura where she was sitting naked what should i do??

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
In chapter 3, Animations for the prostitute scenes from the old video pack is not playing, Can anybody help me with that?
I had noticed that myself. The actual files are in the old video pack. They are just referenced incorrectly. Attached patch should fix it:

Code:
SHA256 (1171762_maxslife-0.33-pr_old_vid_pack2.zip) = 7219723a0565ae50a93d2fbcad5affb19dbce15f798ea90da8dd0fdac1b4448e[icode]

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes