TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
ok totaly stuck now... this game... 634 pages and most are "stuck need help" posts because the systems are so broken... and when the game is so slow its giving me "hit the monitor hard" feelings...

Can some kind soul help me with:
Family
-Sunday Evening> enter Mom room, she’s naked with Rita,
fuck one of them +1 MC and +1 RC
-Next Sunday> do the same, fuck the other +1 MC and +1 RC
-If everything is done well, first night you go to sleep in your room, Laura and Rita
will come to your bed. BJ you and you finger both them +1 LC and +1 RC

I did the fucking part but Rita and Laura do not show up at night...
I must be missing something but I have no idea what am missing, the points are meaning less in this game only doing things in right order seems to be the point of chapter 2....

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
I'm sorry man, I haven't played Act2 in a long time, I don't know how to help you.
I suggest you to try again, maybe you missed something.
The only thing I can do is to send you a complete save of Act2.
I'd suggest you to keep it up, Act3 is much simpler, with almost no variables and a help system in it!

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
I'm sorry man, I haven't played Act2 in a long time, I don't know how to help you.
I suggest you to try again, maybe you missed something.
The only thing I can do is to send you a complete save of Act2.
I'd suggest you to keep it up, Act3 is much simpler, with almost no variables and a help system in it!
Please send me a save file because this is so stupid, have to restart whole game because I missed one step in a walkthrough somewhere is stupid.
I tried redo all the parts with the family but can't get that one scene so I can't progress anymore with them...

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Please send me a save file because this is so stupid, have to restart whole game because I missed one step in a walkthrough somewhere is stupid.
I tried redo all the parts with the family but can't get that one scene so I can't progress anymore with them...
https://f95zone.to/threads/maxs-life-ch-4-v0-36-kuggazer.4815/post-417815

https://f95zone.to/threads/maxs-life-ch-4-v0-36-kuggazer.4815/post-4807195

Give these saves a try, I guess they should be almost at the end of Act2

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
ok totaly stuck now... this game... 634 pages and most are "stuck need help" posts because the systems are so broken... and when the game is so slow its giving me "hit the monitor hard" feelings...

Can some kind soul help me with:
Family
-Sunday Evening> enter Mom room, she’s naked with Rita,
fuck one of them +1 MC and +1 RC
-Next Sunday> do the same, fuck the other +1 MC and +1 RC
-If everything is done well, first night you go to sleep in your room, Laura and Rita
will come to your bed. BJ you and you finger both them +1 LC and +1 RC

I did the fucking part but Rita and Laura do not show up at night...
I must be missing something but I have no idea what am missing, the points are meaning less in this game only doing things in right order seems to be the point of chapter 2....
I liked the game, but it pisses me off in this game, if you don't do something, you have to repeat from a certain point in the game over and over again.

In ch.3 (if I remember correctly) I stopped playing. Because I couldn't continue the game due to a game bug.
I was repeating from an earlier point in the game, and it was still the same, I couldn't continue the story because something hadn't happened before.
Since then, I don't play the game anymore. :D It's a pity, because if it weren't for these bugs, it's a pretty cool game.

Reactions: goovraedt

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
what are all the ntr scenes in this gameplay, is there ntr scenes with mom and sister?
I know there is NTR with sister (Rita) and aunt, later in the game. NTR is optional of course. You can turn on/off NTR. ;)
There are other NTR scenes, but I don't remember. I have not played for a long time.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, Can someone give me a more detailed explanation of what I'm downloading as there is a lot of stuff on the OP?? Also see there are old video files. Damn either I am having a blonde moment and this is just really simple and I'm being stupid today lol.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Kuggazer just a suggestion, but you should probably put (avoidable) or (optional) next to NTR under genre, or even have it under the desc of the game in bold. So that non-ntr players can easily know. (typically they check genre).

Since I believe you go for them as the main audience with NTR as a sort of side dish if that is your thing.

berserk87

Mar 19, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xb1 in position 7: invalid start byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 461, in main
game.persistent = renpy.persistent.init()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
filename = os.path.join(renpy.config.savedir, "persistent.new")
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xb1 in position 7: invalid start byte

help !!!!!

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
I liked the game, but it pisses me off in this game, if you don't do something, you have to repeat from a certain point in the game over and over again.

In ch.3 (if I remember correctly) I stopped playing. Because I couldn't continue the game due to a game bug.
I was repeating from an earlier point in the game, and it was still the same, I couldn't continue the story because something hadn't happened before.
Since then, I don't play the game anymore. :D It's a pity, because if it weren't for these bugs, it's a pretty cool game.
If I were you, I'd give it a try again! On the game a lot has gone on, that bug should be fixed by now ;)

Reactions: BVonkX
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes