Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xb3 in position 11: invalid start byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 461, in main
game.persistent = renpy.persistent.init()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
filename = os.path.join(renpy.config.savedir, "persistent.new")
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xb3 in position 11: invalid start byte

Any fix?

Qwerty2999

Dec 19, 2020
Hay, the tags say theirs's pregnancy in this game, but sense theirs's multiple chapters, can anyone tell me if it's from a specific chapter or does pregnancy stuff occur in ALL the chapters of the game?

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
PLEASE use some other hosting service than Anonfiles - preferably NOPY, or even {yuck} MEGA
Everybody's shitting on MEGA, but it has the best download speeds out of all of these hosts, (and believe me, I've tried all of them). I just want a torrent, or split up archives, cause even compressed is starting to eat my daily limit.

Reactions: Mangaqe

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
i'm in chapter 2 stuck on rita and mom sunday sex to unlock rita and laura bj,, and i'm stuck at laptop can't send email to mei,, i meet all requirements but can't unlock,, please help me

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
The arrows in the store don't work. I need to buy some popcorn, but I can't.
1619805377811.png

Can I get it using the console command?

Last edited:

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
I have a doubt with chapter 3 I did as told in the walkthrough to pick up Emma's love for Max but if I interact with her only in the dining room it stays at 3 points instead of going up to 10 as said in the walkthrough, l 'only way to get her to 10 is to talk to her in the bedroom and build the gym, but in the walkthrough it says wait until you have say love points. Am I wrong something?

df223

Mar 13, 2021
What kind of NTR it is? the relation with the mans you "share" the girls is good? , or the girls cheat on the MC as a normal thing?? or is Netori where the mc steal the girls? or is when another man steal the girls and you and him are in bad terms?

Lord1950

Oct 12, 2019
The latest game versions of Chapter 4 (0.35 and 0.37) do not want to start/run.
What should we do to start the last (0.37) version of Chapter 4 ?

Baghram

Sep 17, 2017
Gemma is asking me to talk to Ellie, but I can't enter the school. And I need to wait for Rita to finish her movie, which I have been doing for quite a while. What am I missing here?

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes