goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

I have a problem in chapter 3. I'm at the 0.26 part when we can choose between Sophia ntr route and normal route.
I choosed ntr route and when i have to go back to her house to give her the luxurious lingerie buy at the sex shop, it say "I must first resolve the issue with Alvin".
So i go to him and it say "I'll let him rest. And I still have to go and buy the present for Sophia.."

• Sad
Reactions: LoneWolf37

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Something like unkown archive or corrupted but all three of them at the same time ? it's impossible right...
Are you trying to uncompress each part individually? Chapter 3 is a multipart archive. If you have all 3 parts in the same folder and uncompress only part 1, your archive tool should automatically uncompress parts 2 and 3.

It's been a while since I downloaded and uncompressed Chapter 3. I'll try them out and see if I get the same issue.

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
Havent messed with the files on chapter 4 but it wont even let me play.. it just closes down the game as soon as it opens.. any help here?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Xantares222 Just downloaded and extracted all 3 parts of Chapter 3 with no issues. What archive tool are you using? I used 7-Zip 20.02.

YLuffy94 How did you try to update Chapter 4? I just extracted the 0.35->0.36 patch to its own folder, then copied the /game/ folder from the patch onto a fresh download of 0.35, overwriting any duplicate files. Were you able to run 0.35 before you tried to update it?

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
I havent updated it yet, Chapter 4 opens then closes when i try to launch it and in the logs it says im missing various different things..

Last edited:

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
ok totaly stuck now... this game... 634 pages and most are "stuck need help" posts because the systems are so broken... and when the game is so slow its giving me "hit the monitor hard" feelings...

Can some kind soul help me with:
Family
-Sunday Evening> enter Mom room, she’s naked with Rita,
fuck one of them +1 MC and +1 RC
-Next Sunday> do the same, fuck the other +1 MC and +1 RC
-If everything is done well, first night you go to sleep in your room, Laura and Rita
will come to your bed. BJ you and you finger both them +1 LC and +1 RC

I did the fucking part but Rita and Laura do not show up at night...
I must be missing something but I have no idea what am missing, the points are meaning less in this game only doing things in right order seems to be the point of chapter 2....

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
I'm sorry man, I haven't played Act2 in a long time, I don't know how to help you.
I suggest you to try again, maybe you missed something.
The only thing I can do is to send you a complete save of Act2.
I'd suggest you to keep it up, Act3 is much simpler, with almost no variables and a help system in it!

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes