DariusGame

May 14, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to launch Chapter 3 but it's going to an error code. Does anyone have any idea how to solve this?

I play on a Mac with the Windows version of the game. I'm trying to run the script from the renpy launcher. It worked perfectly with chapter 2. But not here.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/SCRIPT/TINA/SCREEN/gym.rpy", line 350: the hovered keyword argument was not given a value.
    hotspot (1330, 447, 152, 520) action Hide ("ui"),Jump("gw4_shower") hovered
                                                                               ^

File "game/SCRIPT/TINA/SCREEN/gym.rpy", line 361: the hovered keyword argument was not given a value.
    hotspot (220, 474, 150, 478) action Hide ("ui"),Jump("gw5_shower") hovered
                                                                               ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Sun Jul 23 13:34:44 2023

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Very true as some happens off screen as one of the woman has other guys while the MC is in jail.
This just adds more reasons to ratify my decision not to play the game and wait for the (possible) version where all participation of guys other than the MC in sex scenes (on or off screen) disappears. According to the Dev, it's possible that he will include that option when he unifies all the chapters in a single game when he finishes chapter 5. Certainly if he does, I will try the game (then) and if he doesn't, then I will enjoy his other game that in principle will not have this type of content.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
This just adds more reasons to ratify my decision not to play the game and wait for the (possible) version where all participation of guys other than the MC in sex scenes (on or off screen) disappears. According to the Dev, it's possible that he will include that option when he unifies all the chapters in a single game when he finishes chapter 5. Certainly if he does, I will try the game (then) and if he doesn't, then I will enjoy his other game that in principle will not have this type of content.
In my case, the lesbian scenes should also be turned off.

MarWay

Feb 16, 2020
It means, he deleted the video/webms from the current game. If you want to watch a scene from previous versions, it's not possible without that old pack video. Example, just you want to watch a sex scene from v0.20, you can't watch that back from now on. You will need that pack. Simple.
how to install? which folder do I put the pack?

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
can't believe that this game is still ongoing.
At this point i'm scared to start it up because it must be so long after all these years.

• Haha
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

Roro_popo

Mar 2, 2018
How to download .rpy files for android, for old video pack...when i click to download, its open another tab and only show text like this

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes